Gone

Percy's POV:
When Andie ran out, we all looked at each other. I started to follow, but Chiron stopped me, "Leave her be, she just got bad news. Andie will be back soon."
"What do you think that note means?" I asked everyone after I sat back down.
Annabeth tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and shook her head, "I have no idea, but Andie seemed to know something. Maybe she has been having dreams?"
No one knew of anything else to say so we all headed to our cabins and got ready for dinner.Annabeth and I stayed behind. I walked over to the babies and picked the biggest girl up.
"Hey there kiddo," I said, tickling her. Annabeth picked up the other girl and boy and bounced them on her hip.
"I wonder if they know what the note means," Annabeth said, studying the boy's face carefully, "they were sent with it and they aren't normal babies."
"Maybe." I said and continued playing with the baby girl in my arms.

Andie's POV:
I ran into the woods and passed Zeus' fist. The nymphs watched me and some gave me nasty looks when I stepped on their flowers.
Nearing the creek, I began to slow down a bit. I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes, why did this have to happen to me. I felt my eyes slowly start to get heavy, but I didn't want to face my nightmares just yet.
Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me.
"Who is there?" I asked, getting slightly nervous. I didn't get a reply. I turned back around and screamed, then everything went black. The last thing I saw was triton's face, grinning in triumph.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short. I've been busy with softball and my English teacher gave us a book project to do by May 22 and I'm halfway done with the reading part. I'm doing it on "The Longest Ride"
Anyways yeah. Did anyone see Triton coming in anywhere? I didn't! So what is he up to? Hopefully y'all will find out soon!!
Bye!!