Epic Riding Fail

So, So, So sorry!!! Writers' block is a pain, along with school and softball. anyways, here you go!!!

Andie's P.O.V:

Percy decided that i should learn to ride Blackjack so I could get the hang of it. Apparently Blackjack hates me and threw me everytime, and sometimes I got the feeling he was saying something to me like, "You're not like Boss," and "I like Boss better." After awhile of being thrown, Percy laughing, and hearing things, I got fed up and Tried stormed out."I quit!" I yelled, moving to the door.

Percy stopped laughing. "Oh come on! Don't give up that easy!" He said running over to me and dragging me back. "Here try Nalaia instead. Sighing, I walked to her pen. "Hello, young Princess!" A voice said to me. I whipped my head around, "Did you say that?" I asked Percy.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we can speak to horses and stuff." He said, causually.

"What! And you didn't bother to tell me untill now! I thought I was losing it!" I screamed, throwing a nearby horseshoe at him. "Thats it I'm out!" I with that, I made a very dramatic exited, tripping at the door.

"And I thought Uncle was the Dramatic one, yesh!" I heard Percy say when I walked out the door.

Again so very sorry for the long update and short chapter. I don't know where I want to go with this anymore, but please bear with me. Love ya!!!