Andie's Insecurities

Andie's POV:

the whole way to the big house and while Nico was getting cleaned up, i never quit apologizing. "I'm so sorry!" I said and he let out a sigh,

"Andie its ok, it was an accident. I'm not mad at you ok?" He said. I felt the urge to say sorry again," and don't say you're sorry again, I've heard it enough!" He said, looking over at me. I crossed my arms and leaned back against my chair. Chiron chuckled softly under his breath at us.

"Andie go on and go to dinner, I'll send nico in a few minutes." Chiron told me, getting the gauze from the cabinet. "Yes, Sir." I said and left the room.

Whilie I was in line for food, I thought over my training today. Just in one day i almost decapitated Percy and Jason, made Hazel run away fearing for her life, and shot Nico in the foot with an arrow. I picked a huge peice of chicken off my plate and offered it to the gods. When i got to the table, I realized that I had beat Percy for the first time, shrugging the thought away, i sat and  began picking at my food.

After a solid five minutes, I gave up with trying to eat, I just wasn't feeling hungry. I felt bad about what happened today. I just kept thinking it was all my fault and that I should just quit, trying to be a hero, trying to be a good sister, and trying to convice everyone, including me, that I am worth there time and not a failure.

"Hey lil sis!" Percy said, plopping down beside me. I gave him a small smile and went back to staring aat my food. "Hey, why so down, Nico is gonna be ok." Percy said, scooting closer to me and trowing his arm over my shoulder.

"I know that Perce, but I can't help feeling that I'm not good enough, I mean I can't even throw knifes or shoot an arrow! I'm pathetic and useless!" I said, feeling hot tears streaming down my face. I knew what was coming next, I knew because of my mom. * smack* you worthless peice of crap! About time you realize that that you arer pathetic and useless! *smack* Why don't you die already!

"Andie, you are not pathetic or useless! You are learning, and you will get the hang of it! You are an amazing girl and bright, don't let anyone tell you that your not because that makes them stupid and blind if they can't see that!" Percy said, holding me in a tight hug. I buried my head into his chest and sobbed quietly. He didn't react the way my mom did, and with him I felt save.

"Thanks big bro." I said a couple minutes later. Percy smiled, "Anytime sis, remember a lit of people care for you, more than you realize. You just gotta know you are never alone and I'll be here for you, always"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people! sorry for the long wait. I've bee busy and had minor writer's block for a while but anyways,

enjoy and leave comments!