Freedom! Or not

ANDIE'S pov:

The first thing I realized when I woke up was the sharp pain in the side of my head. The next things I noticed was that I was in a dungeon-like room, tied to a chair and freezing my butt off. There was no windows or light besides that from the Greek Fire torches outside of the room.
I started to panic. I was alone in this place and no one probably knows that I'm gone for real! I calmed myself down, freaking out won't get me out. I studied the room more and tested the ropes on my arms and legs. Maybe if I wiggle I can get free! I began to work fast, who knows when my horrible half-brother will be back.
As I worked, I thought about who he could be working with. coming up with no logical answers and more worried about escaping, I pushed the question to the back of my mind and worked faster.

--------------------------------------

Percy's Pov:

Andie has been gone for nearly three days and i seem to be the only one freaking out. Something has happened to my baby sister and I need to find her! I grab a backpack and fill it with clothes and supplies and leave the cabin to get Grover and Annabeth. I just stepped out the door when Annabeth and Grover popped up in front of me ready to go.
"We are going with you, we know she is in trouble and you want to find her." My wonderful girlfriend said. Soon, we were off like the many times before.

------------------------------------

ANDIE'S pov:

I finally got lose and made my way towards the door. The rusty bars looked fragile and that soon proved true when I kicked them as hard as I could. The bars clattered on the ground a little too loudly for my liking.
I winced as my head troubled me further, but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I quickly made my way down the corridor and turned left at the first turn. I didn't make it too far when I began to hear multiple footsteps. I ducked behind a pillar as soon as I could, but it was too late. Four towering silhouettes covered me, and darkness consumed me yet again.

-------------------------------------

Hey people of the world!! Schools out and I'm a junior!!! Yes!!! Anyways, finally had time to update so here it is!!

So any ideas on who Triton is working with?