Andie's dream

Hey peoplez!!! sorry i haven't updated in a while but here you go... chapter 2 of Percy's little sister!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andie's POV

I ran through the forest like I was being chased. A loud earthshaking roar sounded close behind me. I didn't bother looking and pushed myself to keep running. I pushed past a bush and came to a cliff edge. The roar boomed again, and I turned to it then back to the edge. Before whatever was chasing me broke through the bushes, I jumped of the edge. The water was cold and something whispered in my ear, "Andromenda, don't fall for their tricks."

I awoke with a start and sat up quickly, almost head butting percy.

"Woah, are you ok? It look like you were having a nightmare." Percy said. He looked concerned and worried, like any brother would. What am I saying he is MY brother!

" I'm fine, just a weird dream that's all." I replied with a slight shrug to my shoulders and explained my dream.

Percy looked thoughtful for a moment, then he shook whatever thought he had away and got off the end of my bunk.

"Let's just go to breakfast, we can ask Chiron later what it means." He said going over to his drawer and pulled out a shirt and jeans.

I get put of my bed and do the same and head to the bathroom. My tee shirt is the one I got from my mom on my birthday. It had one direction on front of it. I put my hair in a braid down the side and exit the bathroom. On the way out, I slipped on my purple combat boots and headed to the pavilion for breakfast.

Hey sorry it's short but I'll try to make chapters longer and update quicker. Comments are welcome just please not to hurtful!