Percy's little sister

I do NOT own Percy Jackson by the way... Just saying. But I do however own Andie.

Chapter 1:

It was a week after the giant war and we had finally arrived back at camp. The Romans decided they will stay for a few more days until they get better, which by the way no one minded. Everyone was semi-glad they had new siblings, and once they stopped fighting long enough to realize, the groups were inseperatable. The Hunters had even stopped by as well. Nico and Hazel were sitting at the Hades table, Thaila and Jason at Zues', Annabeth at Athena, Frank at Ares with his Half-siblings, and well, you get the idea.Everyone and their siblings was talking, having a great time, but I had no one. Yeah sometimes it is a good thing to be alone, but being an only child, I just wanted  a sibling that I could hang out with and help them out and stuff.

Annabeth glanced at me, obvious to know what I was thinking about at the moment. We have grown closer since we had escaped Tartartus, The only ones who even had a hint at what the other's nightmare was about. She sent a small smile and then was pulled back into her table's conversation.

I glanced at the Hermes' table. There were many new kids sitting there, but one caught my eye. She had to be aroung fourteen years old and had blondish-black hair that barely reached her collarbone. She was pretty and had green eyes with a hint of blue and gold. She basically looked like a blonde version of me. I thought she might be a daughter of Aphrodite.

Suddenly, a blueish-green light surrounded her and a triton appeared over her head. Everyone at the Hermes' table gasped, some of them *cough Travis and Conner Stoll cough*, had food hanging from their mouths. When the light died down, she was in an Aphrodite style dress with Hermes sandels and gaping at nothing inparticular.

" All hail Andromeda Tate, Daughter of Posiedon, god of the sea, Earthshaker, Stormbringer, and Father of horses." Chiron said as everyone bowed.

I have a new sibling and already we have something in common besides dads, our Ancient Greek names. I walked over to her and did the very thing I would do to my best friends, I threw my arm across her shoulder and hugged her. "Hey there little sis." I exclaimed. Everyone laughed when she blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we were done with the campfire that night, I helped her get moved in our cabin. She marveled over the designs Tyson had did the last time he was here and absoultly adored the full wall aquarium that was behind the fountain.

The first thing I decided to do was IM Tyson and tell him of our new sister. "Hey Tyson." I said, smiling at my Cyclops brother.

"Hi Brother Percy!!" Tyson said, as he tried to  hug the image.

"Woah big guy, just an IM, and I'm doing fine and so is our new sister Andromeda-"

"Andie!" Andie interrupted me, "Just Andie."

Tyson had this huge grin on his face,"A new sister!! Yay!! Hi sister do you like peanut butter? Building things? And ponies?" He said in about two seconds.

"Hey and um, I guess, sort-of, and Totally." She replied, trying to remember the questions in the correct order.

"Oops I got to get back to work, Bye Brother Percy and Sister Andie." Tyson said, and the image was soon gone.

"Well, we better get to sleep. We have a long day of training tomorrow." I said and we both were soon asleep.