Training with the cousins

Hey people closest update yet! Yay!! Sorry about that. Anyway, on with the reading!!!!

Chapter three:

Percy's POV:

After breakfast, Andie and I made our way down to the training area to practice. When we arrived I noticed all of our cousins where there, Jason, Thalia, Nico, and Hazel.

"Hey perce!" Jason said, not braking concentration in his sword fight with Nico. Nico just grunted and continued to block Jason's attacks. Thalia and hazel walked over and took Andie to the dummies for knife throwing or archery.

"Uh, is that a good idea?" I asked, remembering my luck with arrows and knifes.

"Don't know but we are fixing to find out!" Thalia said, though Paling slightly.

Jason and Nico stopped what they were doing and joined me in watching Andie pick up the throwing knives.

"I'll get Chiron." Nico murmured and melted into the shadows.

Andie made her way to the platform with the knives. Thalia told her pointers then moved away by hazel a little ways away.

Andie took a breath and threw the knife at the dummy. The knife spun around and the hilt bounced off the dummy's head and came spinning in Jason and I's direction.

My eyes widen and I hit the ground, Jason quickly followed my lead. The knife embedded itself into the wall right where my head was three seconds earlier.

"Sorry!" Andie yelled, and then she put the rest of the knives back on the table.

"Okay so knife throwing, not you." Thalia said, nervously. "Here try archery next."

Andie returned to the platform and Jason took off running, "I just remembered, piper wanted me to help her with something!"

Hazel looked at me, then Thalia and Andie and soon followed, yelling, "Ill help you help piper!"

I caught Thalia's gaze and we both shared a look of I hope I live through this. Then we turned back to Andie.

She let out a breath and pulled back the bowstring and aimed the arrow at the dummy. She let go and the arrow went flying and went over the dummy's head, bounced off the wall, and went straight up in the air.

We all froze. Just at that moment, Nico came back through shadow travel and said, "Chiron is coming." Then the arrow came back down and embedded itself in Nico's foot.

"Owwwww!" Nico screamed and bent down and grabbed his foot. Andie threw the now across the room and yelled, "Stupid, dangerous thing!" And she ran to Nico, "I'm so sorry!"

Thalia and I remained frozen to our spots as Chiron came running in.

"What is it, I heard screaming and me. Di Angelo came and got me, oh." He said, noticing Nico holding his foot and Andie saying endless apologies.

He took Nico to the big house to get medical attention and Andie followed. Thalia and I unfroze finally and started laughing. We left the training area and confused children of Hermes in search of hazel and Jason to tell of the incident. What a day!

Hey people! Like I said closest update yet but I can't promise updates to be close. It depends on my schedule and if I'm feeling up to writing. Let me know if I'm doing a good job. Just don't make comments too hurtful! Bye!!!