watch parties and elbow grease

the bitter cold soon died down as peter and i smoothly swung down onto the balcony of avengers tower. actually, it was more of a platform for tony to land after flying.

peter, still in his suit, gracefully stepped and released the web that was holding us. the lights were on in the tower which was not necessarily a good thing.

the hero that was latched on my waist was already staring at me through bug-like lenses when i tore my head from the windows of the tower.

"thanks for the ride, parker." i awkwardly patted his firm chest due to the position we hadn't moved from since he was carrying me.

his mask squinted happily. "you can ride me anytime, max."

the silence spoke for itself.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THA-"

"you got bullied as a kid, huh?" i said as more of a sincere observation then anything else.

a gloved hand scratched his covered neck. "um, i guess."

i tilted my head. " i can tell."

noises that almost sounded like words fell from peters mouth as i walked past him with alcohol still weighing my feet down, finally entering the tower. i glanced back for a second at the awkward teen to see him rip off his mask.

he shook his flowy brown hair out and ran his hand through it. the parker boy looked to the skyline, showing off his sharp side profile. the lights making his features more defined. he then proceeded to smack his head, muttering profanities.

i turned my head and fought a stupid smile as my cheeks felt hot, not that i would ever admit that. "idiot."

the walk led me straight into a large living room-bar area that contained a huge set of stairs. i hadn't spotted anyone yet, making my palms slightly sweaty.

"tony! your favorite problem child is back!" i took several more steps. "and hopefully your only."

the distant sound of car tires burning out made me whip my head to the sound, the world continuing to spin for a moment longer. like the dumb ass i am, i had missed the few couches face towers each other in a circle.

in the center of the couches and unidentified body's on them, was a small projector on the center table. a large holographic image of a familiar race was being played.

"well fuck."

" everyone! it's the star of tonight's show!" i'm going to kill old man clint, i decide first.

after the archer announced my presence to the whole room, heads turned to me. natasha, steve, sam, pepper and bruce all had beers and were siting comfortably. and i was still partially drunk.

"i feel as if i am reaping what i sow. finally facing the consequences of my illegal actions." i say dramatically clenching my heart and bending over.

"i am overwhelmed with guilt and will change my ways. for the betterment of mankind." i continued with my head bowed.

it was my turn to be met with silence.

i looked up through my hair to see unamused faces (save for natasha and sam) looking back at me.

i let a heavy sign escape my lips before carelessly standing back up and shrugging. "it was worth a shot."

"wait! it's my favorite part!" sam excitedly alerted everyone on the couches.

the footage of my blue beauty doing a 180 to pull ahead played, which looked even more badass on film.