"britney break downs and lies"

the walk back to the tower had been silent, unlike my roaring thoughts

the walk back to the tower had been silent, unlike my roaring thoughts. i knew what i was doing was stupid, risky and i would probably regret it. yet, here i was, weaving through the halls of avengers tower on the most secure floor.

my steps were light as i looked at the map of the level i was on using one of tony's stark-pads. i knew that if i was going to have to run a continuous loop of footage for the security cameras i was going to have to use stark tech against stark tech.

also, getting clearance onto this floor would've been impossible without the fingerprints i dusted from on of tony's many bourbon glasses in the sink. i had a nancy drew moment getting his prints with lead power and tape, it seemed prehistoric with all of the tech in this building.

i had almost forgot that i was mentally advanced as well as physically in the midst of all the chaos that was going on in my life. growing up a child prodigy brings stress and pressure to always stay above average. that's why i finished high school early.

i now see that the nagging and prodding by school administrators directed towards my mom about how i was a "gifted" student was a reminder of who my father is. she always would say she was proud of me but i knew something irked her about the way my mind worked.

that was pre-garage though. i graduated as soon as i could from high school to spend all of my waking hours working on engines and cars. even thinking about having grease and oil stains on my hands makes me miss laying under a car. but i had no time for that now.

  as i peered around a corner a large door loomed at the end of the hallway, daunting me to draw near it. it was odd, there were no guards at the entrance to the cell.

you would think that there would be at least one guard patrolling this area at night. no matter, i quietly walked down the hall and up toward the large entrance door.

there was a fingerprint scanner on the right hand side of the door to get in, just like i had observed earlier. the screen was black as i place each fingerprint on its respective fingertip.

usually, friday would be able to identify who was standing at the door and allow them to enter but i had put the AI into timeout for an hour. i didn't plan to spend any longer here.

when my fingers were prepared i set them into the cool glass of the screen as it lighted up green. i prayed that this will work, but at the same time i hoped it didn't so i had an excuse to turn around and act like nothing happened.

after a few more excruciating seconds of green lines circling mine-or tony's fingertips it robotically chimed and displayed a picture of the billionaire.