"Precincts and Pizza"

The 10-minuet car ride felt like an eternity

The 10-minuet car ride felt like an eternity. The only thing that filled the tense silence was me singing the 100-bottles-of-beer-on-the-wall song. I was currently on 74 and belting it from the top of my lungs.

Suddenly there was a bang on the metal screen thing that separates the front of the car from the back.

A cop with hair laced with gray and dark eyes with crows feet on the sides looked back at me seething," Could you shut the hell up!?".

I looked back at him smirking with amusement on how easily I had gotten under his skin. "Make me" I tested him with venom.

He groaned at me as I continued to sing on the top of my lungs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was put in a holding sell at the precinct. It was very damp and smelled of mildew. The bars were slightly rusted with a faint splatter of a orange color to them.

After watching all of those cop shows I had learned my rights and then a thought popped into my head.

I leaned forward and hollered " I get my one phone call!" My voice echoed throughout the police station.

The same cope that had told me to shut up rolled his eyes and unlocked my sell and escorted me to a pay phone and sneered "you have five minutes" real close to my face and I wrinkled my nose and not to mention he needed a breath mint. Seriously what roadkill did that guy eat.

I made a shooting motion to the best of my abilities with the handcuffs that we're digging into my wrists. He hesitated before leaving. I grinned when he did. As if on cue me stomach made a whale mating call. I snorted as I picked up the phone off of its standing

   I dialed the number to the local pizza restaurant. I told the youngish sounding kid my order. When it came time to tell him my I was nervous at first because I really wanted my large meat lovers pizza and what if he didn't want to bring it to a police precinct? As I told him the address he didn't seem to notice. Since the pizzeria was just around the corner it would only take about 10 minuets including traffic.

I quickly hung the phone up as the police officer came back. I was counting the seconds in my head. I had to wait exactly five minutes and twenty seconds to fight off the guard and get get his keys. I had one minute to do that and then Hotwire a car and intercept the pizza before the delivery boy walked inside of the precinct.

Before I know it I was down to the time I had set for my self. The guard was standing with his back to me. I seized the opportunity and carefully slipped my hand outside of the bars and slipped to pull out the keys from his pocket. After carefully riffling around his pocket I found the keys. I slowly pulled them out without a sound. I was so focused on getting the keys I didn't notice that another guard had walked up and saw her. Her eyes lifted to see both guards looking at her.

"Guess you caught me red handed"  I replied with a nervous smile. I quickly took the keys and put them in my pockets and then stuck both of my hands through the bars of the cell and grabbed the guards collar. Then I put my feet on the bars as well and used my legs to push off and I effectively pulled him so he hit his head on the bars and got knocked out.

I proceeded to stick my arm and snatch his taser and used it on the other guard as he was calling in back up. I got the keys from out of my pocket and open the cell. I quickly used my little legs to get to the walkie talkie.

"Uh- ya were all good here, over." I depend my voice as best I could.

" Jeffers, What was that noise it sounded like grunts?" There was a pregnant pause of static.

" I was er- watching porn?" I openly winced at my answer. Who could blame me it was the first thing that popped in my mind and t didn't help that it sounded like a question. "Bye now." I quickly hung up.

I briskly walked out wearing a long sleeve light-blue button up top and some aviators to some what hide my identity. I had stolen both off of the guard that I had tasered. I was lucky that he was shaped like a baby bird so he was somewhat close to my size, but it was a little tight around my chest. I tucked the shirt into my black skinny jeans from before.

I hoped onto a police motorcycle and hot wired it and I started to make my exit.