"Highways to hell and cockblocks?"

The familiar smell of motor oil and the sound of screeching tiers invaded my scenes

The familiar smell of motor oil and the sound of screeching tiers invaded my scenes. For seventeen years I have been exposed to it yet, I have never gotten over it.

Tonight there was a race going on just outside of Brooklyn, not too far from DeMarcus's garage. It had been a short drive trailing behind Trey. We were both racing tonight.

I heard Treys boyish voice through the com-link."You know I'm not going easy on you tonight just because we grew up together, right?"

I rolled my brown eyes and scoffed. We had always had a friendly rivalry when it comes to racing. "You know I'm the best T, just admit it."

"Your so cocky, M. One day that's gonna backfire on you." Trey said.

" 1. I am always cocky it's part of my charm and 2. Until that day I guess that I'm gonna just keep on being the best."

Just as I said that last word we both pulled into our designated lanes for the race. We were side by side just like we always were. And just like always I went on my phone and put on Tokyo Drift from Fast and Furious... pretty fitting.

The girl in WAY too tight of clothing went in front of all the six cars racing and said,"Ok everyone you know the rules, there are none". Then she raised up the checkered flag she had and screamed from the top of her lungs "THREE, TWO," BANG.

I hit the gas petal and gained a small lead a head of everyone else. I see in the rear view mirror and see that Trey is behind me by at least about fifteen feet. As we make eye contact I shoot him my signature smirk at him before going full throttle.

Winding with the twists and turns of the city roads, I'm winning by a lot now and I'm super confident. There was a major turn ahead and I was excited. As I'm drifting I see Trey trying to catch up to me. Seeing this, just to tease him I go faster and pull ahead of him.

" Gotta be quicker thank that Mr.T. " I said the nickname he hated the most. When we were 8 or so he had begged for a mow hawk the same time I had started my obsession for movies. When he got it I called him that for six months straight until he changed his hair again.

As I'm looking in the rear view mirror I see bright blue and red lights in the distance.

"Yo T pain we got company" I say. Even I can hear the worry in my voice.

The reason why I'm worried is that DeMarcus was involved with some bad business when Trey was young. If Trey gets in trouble with the police then that will go on his criminal record which those bad people can get their hands on and use Trey to get to DeMarcus.

"Trey, you have to trust me ok? I want you to pull ahead of me and go full speed straight back home. I promise I will be right behind you."I say as calm as I can be.

"Ok, and Mad Max? "he whispered.

"yea?"i questioned.

"don't get caught"

" I'm right behind you Trey Bolton."
I said.

Suddenly I slammed the brakes and threw my ear piece out of the window. Quickly i changed the song to my all time favorite band ever AC/DC. I found the perfect song for the predicament I was in: Highway To Hell. I sang along as I watched as all of the cars flew by me in an array of colors and suddenly the cops were on my ass.

Now, don't get me wrong I would never do anything to endanger Trey. I love him like a brother but I realized I was in deep shit. There were about four cop cArs and probably four more on their way.

I was now in queens twisting and turning along the streets. I quickly dodged cars and oncoming traffic and pedestrians. As I hit a sharp turn the chorus started at the perfect timing and I sang along.

"I'm on a highway to Hell" I belted our on the top of my lungs as I stuck my arm out the window.

My singing was so rudely interrupted by four more cop car coming down the other side of the street. As they were closing in on me I drifted into an ally and skidded to a stop at the same time as the eight police cars did. The last verse of the song was playing:

"And I'm going dooowwwnn anywayyyy"

I quickly hoped out of the car. I analyzed the three police officers coming toward me. As expected they underestimated me because I look like a 5'7" frail teen. (Their right about the 5'7" part). But what they didn't know was that demarcus was a retired boxing champ and taught me more than just a few things ifyouknowwhatimean.

I shook my head and clicked my tongue three times."Ladies,Ladies cAnt we just talk this out?" I said cooly.

"Put your hands where I can see them!" A chunky one said that had white hair.

" I guess not" I huffed and ran up to him. I kicked his gun from out of his hand and swept him off of his feet (not in that way ya nasty). Next I quickly went to a skinny one that looked like a deer in the head lights. I swiftly used my hip and flipped him over me.

After that the third one who had a buzzed head came up behind me and was holding me. I thrusted myself Backwards and made contact with his nose. I heard a crack. I spun around and faced him and he punched me in the face.

I had barely moved from the grown mans punch. I could tell I had split my lip and felt a bruise forming on my jawline. I smirked as I punched him even harder. As my fist connected with his temple he dropped to the floor.

I bent down to him and said," Didnt your mom ever tell you it's not nice to hit a woman?".

As I got up I realized that the number of cops had doubled. They all had their guns pointed at me and were ready to fire. I could not hear their voices. They all smushed together.

I slowly raised my hands to my head and went to my knees. As they were putting cuffed on me I looked up and saw what I believed to be The Spider-Man. Why haven't he helped? I knew he had seen what had happened and smirked because it looked like he was frozen in shock because of what I just did.

As they were walking me to the police car they started saying my rights.

"You have the right to remain silent-" I cut him off.

"Thanks gonna be a little hard for me, Mr. Cockblock." I said sarcastically while I was being shoved into a cop car.

A/N
Yay finally got this done and it's only 2:20 am. Sleep? I don't know her.
Anyway bye bye

^^^^and also MOOD FOREVER