"Rude awakenings and interagations"

holy shit my head hurts

holy shit my head hurts. that's my first thought as i regain consciousness. my arms and forehead are resting on something cool and my wrists ache. i keep my head on the table for a while, savoring the small break from the world. i would never admit it but i was exhausted.

  i figure that i will be in here for a while so i might as well be alert. as my head peels from the cold metal table, my forehead most certainly being red now, i glance around at my surroundings. The decor was bland, not that i was expecting something out of an hgtv show but a prison cell was not what i had in mind.

there was nothing much other than the metal table with my hands cuffed to it. there was a two way mirror the the right of me but other than the the walls metal walls accented the concrete floor beautifully. the cuffs were nothing out of ordinary which lucky for me, i knew how to escape them. i always kept a bobby pin on my cuff of my sleeve when ever. i also noticed i had a white button up on with black skinny jeans from when i left the precinct.

i shifted my head to look at the two way mirror when i noticed my reflection. it wasn't my unruly hair or the bags under my eyes that caught my attention, it was the collar around my neck. it wasn't bulky but it had a blinking green light. i assume its to deactivate my screech. i was over hyper analyzing my cell type room i was ready for whatever was next.

i was very unsure of where or with who i am since clint was a secret agent of some sort? i'm actually not sure. before i could this about who i am held captive by, the door handle moved slightly before it screeches open.

my favorite blonde at the moment walks in with two cups of coffee. i arch my eyebrow at this.

"good morning sunshine, you look like you could use some coffee." he sings the first part, (he's not very good.)

"no shit sherlock." he sets the cup down by my immobile hands before the slides the chair across from me out, sitting on it.  "how are your ears?"

"fine. i know you noticed my hearing aids so i'm not really offended. but holy balls you've got some pipes on you."

i let out a little chuckle. "just because you got me coffee doesn't make up for kidnapping me and bringing me to whoever this is."

i take the coffee and somehow, drink it. it was quite hot but i didn't let that affect me as i drank down half the cup. "so clint, how've you been since i last saw you? anything new?"

"not really, my boss is just on my ass about this thing." he sips his coffee which looks like it contains more creamer than coffee. " you drank that pretty fast. how do you know we didn't poison you?"

this was my chance for a distraction, i carefully slid the bobby pin off the cuff of the police officers shirt and began working. i look him in the eyes and prepare myself with my analysis. "Whoever you are and who ever wants me wants me unharmed. i'm guessing those were specific orders considering you were holding your punches last night and that you gave me a tranquilizer instead of knocking me out." he raised his eyebrows slightly nodding his head slightly. the cuffs popped off but he was too invested in me to notice.

"and i'm going to take a wild guess that whoever is behind there." i point to the two way mirror. " wants me quietly and unharmed for whatever plans you have for me." i stand up and place one of my un cuffed hand on the table and flip the two way mirror of for the audience.

clint is fast to react, he stands up and puts his arms out like he is trying to calm a rapid dog. "listen we aren't going to hurt you-"

"your right." i hurdle the table and open the door to the interrogation room the same time the door next to it opens and i see a shorter man with a goatee. of fucking corse it's tony stark. why not? while your at it God could you please have opra punch me in the tits?

we take a moment to look at each other he was looking at me with curiosity, like i had grown six arms, before we both spring into action. i ran in the opposite direction. i knew i was quicker than him but he shot some sort of contraption around my legs and i face planted. ouch.

tony stark (still can't get over it) crawled on top of me and pinned my hands over my head. "tony, how you doing." i addressed him like an old friend while a group of people surrounded us.

"the weather has been very nice actually."

looming above me was clint, and red head, bruce banner, and captain america? what is going on?

tony stark spoke again. " listen we're going to tell you everything you just can't run." i look at him suspiciously. these guys were practically celebrities and held me captive, why should i trust them?

"fine, but you have to take this damn collar off my neck. i feel like a dog." i wanted to say how i felt like i was apart of a BDSM ring but i decided for once to keep it to myself.

stark gazed at me for a few seconds, taking in my features before slowing getting off of me. he stuck his hand out to help me up but i decided to get up on my own.

i glance at the iron man and noticed his eyes hadn't left me. "you're a lot heavier than you look, you know that?"

"you're no feather either. who do you think dragged your ass into the seat?" he scoffed.

after many twists and turns we ended up in a lab. the whole group was gathered together.

"well since none of us have been officially introduced-" clint cut him off. "i was" he continued " you know me, obviously. this is natasha romanoff, super secret russian spy."

the red head, natasha, nodded toward me. " so like anna chapman undercover espionage femme fatale."

"basically, but if i told you the truth i would have to kill you" natasha deadpanned. i didn't care if she was joking or not but i added in a totally audible "badass" when she finished. this was the big leagues and boy i am in way over my head.

bruce banner (one of the greatest scientists EVER) rubbed his hand together nervously. he was going to speak and say something probably genius when i cut him off.

" you don't need to say anything bruce banner. you're research on gamma radiation was incredible. you know you almost got me to major in astrophysics for collage, well when i was going to go." i geeked out to a man with the largest IQ of anyone i've ever met. he look flattered and his face turned red before the only person i wasn't introduced to spoke up.

"when you were going to go to collage? how old were you again?" the tall blonde spoke. honestly he looks the same as he did in the history book.

"16. captain rogers, you've gotta tell me your skin routine." he looked impressed for a second before he regained composer.

"hello maxine, i'm steve rogers." he used my full name, thinking about it no one has said my name since i've been here.

"it's max." i eye him warily because i feel like he is going to burst out in lecture about the importance of attendance and dodgeball. he seems to have noticed because she shoots me a questioning look.

"i'm sorry, it's just back at my old high school they had these videos of you when -"

"christ, they still have those?" probably humiliated i decide to store the information for later and use it to my advantage.

"mental note ask about those later. but max we have a few tests to run if you don't mind."