Nearing kokuyo arc

Kuroka POV

As the days went on the daily life arc is slowly coming to an end with tsuna and his new found guardians Gokudera Hayato And Yamamoto Takeshi going to school like normal I haven't really interacted with tsuna since reborn arrived but I think it's about time so I went to the path to school where I can pass by tsuna's house and hopefully meet them.

As I was nearing tsuna house I heard screams,shouts of jyuudaime and laughter once I turned around the corner there I saw tsuna and co with reborn in hiding but I can still feel him noticing me but I'll shrugged it of for now.

"Ohayo tsuna-Kun"

"Oh,Ohayo kuroka-chan  "

"Oi women don't be so casually to jyuudaime "

"Ma~ma, calm down Gokudera that's just kuroka-chan shes in our class though lately I think she's been busy cause I rarely seen her, Ohayo kuroka-chan"

"Ohayo Takeshi"

"Also tsuna Gomen if we hadn't hang out that much I've been busy with the disciplinary committee "

"Oh it's ok kuroka-chan"

Then I peaceful yet awkward conversation was interrupted by a small but deadly baby Hitman.

"Ciaossu"

As reborn said that sitting on the wall I can't help but fan bo.....er..girl.....inside but gotta keep my oh so oblivious to Mafia act so I had to be ignorant and play along.

"Eh !!! A baby what are you doing you might fall "

"I won't cause I am HITMAN home tutor reborn"

" what a wild imagination you got there little boy but you should be careful you tsuna,Gokudera,Yamamoto because there have been attacks on students specifically Nami Middle students "

"Eh how'd you know kuroka-chan "

" hehehe.....tsuna did you forget I'm part of the disciplinary committee , well it's nice to stay in chat by I think all of us will be late at this point "

"Hiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee......where late run"

Time skip

As I was walking home I bumped into someone as I looked at the person who bumped into it was Fuuta and before I could stop him from ranking it was to late everything around as started to float and Fuuta glowed.

"Hikoro Kuroka rank 2 in strongest in namimori
                               Rank 4 in being overly mischievous
                               Rank 1 in the perfect moon guardian for decimo
                                Rank 3 in being a kind"

As he was finishing everything came back to normal

"Hey kid don't tell my rankings to other people you got that or else"

"Eh ......ah .......Hai Hikoro-San"

"Kuro-née"

"Eh"

"Call me kuro-née"

"Oh hai kuro-née"

"So where are you of too"

"I need to find sawada tsunayoshi house"

"I can tell you where to go but I'm a little busy can you find your way"

"Hai"

"Alright just walked straight after you pass the park go left then just see the nameplate of a house with sawada residence on "

"Oh hai arigatou kuro-née ja ne"

"Hai hai Ja~Ne"

As I watch Fuuta walk away I continued my patrol around the town before going home and resting for tomorrow since tomorrow gonna be epic because Sasagawa Ryohei will be attacked tomorrow.

"~Ja~ I can't wait shishishi "

Then I went to sleep.

Ohayo readers sorry for the short chap but...........the action and fun shall now begin hehehehehe

Koka-chan: ohayou minna long time no see

Gokudera: yeah quite a long time isn't it you Baka author what have you been doing.

Koka-chan: urusei .......i have life too you know well of with the strory

~Ja~Ne~