Vindicare

Kuroka POV

As a day went by and tomorrow came I stayed with my brother ,not only that but I'm making plans in my mind on how to save Mukuro-nii and the others from Vindice , as I was laying in the chair pretending to be asleep I sense tsuna and the others slowly approaching.

Tsuna POV

As me and the others opened the door of the room where the mastermind of all this chaos but he wasn't alone Kuroka-chan was laying on the couch where he was sitting.

" Kuroka-chan !!!!!!!"

"Kuffufufufufufu......don't bother Vongola Decimo she's asleep and won't be waking up anytime soon"

"What did you do to her !!!!!!!"

"I didn't do anything Vongola she just fell asleep .......anyway why don't we start the main event shall we. "

As Mukuro and tsuna fought a lot of things happened including Mukuro shooting himself with the possession bullet and possessing tsuna and co.

Kuroka POV

As laze visited me again while the whole commotion happen around me he explained another surprising thing about me specifically my flames.

I have Moon Flames it is similar yet not to the vindices Night Flames and The Sun Flames too  My Moon Flames is colored dark blue with shining silver like the night sky I can heal not injuries but flames and I can be the light in the night for my sky or for the night flame users LAZE said there was more but he'd explain another time.

As I finally made a plan to save Mukuro-nii and co from Vindice witch was to show them my Moon Flames and convince them somewhat I know it's not a solid plan but at least I have a plan I also told Mukuro-ni about my plan though he strongly refused I forced him with my greatest weapon the "puppy eyes" and the fact that I don't want us to separate again but I didn't tell him about my flames though.

As I finally peaked at the fight I see tsuna defeating Mukuro and I slowly sense the Vindice.

As a portal opened up and chains started to wrap Ken and Chikusa another chain went to Mukuro but he disappeared and reappeared next to me as all attention went to us they finally notice I'm awake Mukuro-nii was leaning on my shoulder his arms around me and patting my head.

"Unleash your plan imouto"

I could vaguely hear tsuna saying

"Eeeehh!!!! Imo-imouto!!?????"

And so I let go of my control on my flames and it bursts out of me surprising not only tsuna and co but also the Vindice.

"Moon Flame user " I heard Vindice mutter

"How rare "  reborn said while tilting his fedora down

"Reborn What are Moon Flames "  tsuna asked

Surprisingly Reborn wasn't one to answer the question but the Vindice

"Moon Flames are a rare only one was ever recorded in time who used this flame and that was in Vongola Primos time one of his guardians the Moon Guardian he was the only guardian or more like only person that could get along with Vindicare to the point of harmonization "

Tsuna became speechless as his other companions where still unconscious .

As everything became silent I finally speaked up.

"Spare Mukuro and the others " I said to Vindice

" We cannot do that "  replied Vindice

I slowly walked over to Vindice and showed them my Flames as my Flames glowed like the moon in the night sky their own Flames cam near mine without their control making us harmonize with each other.

Everything was so silent and Vindice finally broke it saying

" You must come with us and we will consider it " said the Vindice

" now wait just a minute Kuroka is one of tsuna's family you cannot take her "  reborn finally spoke up

"That is not your choice though be at ease we will not harm her and only wish to negotiate " Vindice said

"Ok "

"Eh !! Kuroka-chan are you sure " tsuna said in near panic

"It's ok tsu-chan trust me ok "

As me and tsuna have a nod in understanding I slowly walked over nearer to Vindice supporting Mukuro-ni behind me

" I'll go but please don't harm Mukuro and the others "

As I was disappearing with Vindice in the portal I look back slightly and told tsuna

"See ya later tsuna"

"Hai Kuroka that's a promise "

As me and I tsuna had a silent promise I felt more at ease and determined to change Mukuro and the others fate.

Ohayo minna hehehe thank you for the support I'll do my best to not give in to my LAZEness and finish this book. Pun intended ~hehehe~

Koka: Ohayo my dear LAZE's stay tuned

Mukuro : you did good author kuffufufufufufu

Koka: *huff* hai-hai well guys on with the story.