A BABY HITMAN

Kuroka POV

Time skip a a year later

Me and tsuna have been friends for a year now we're starting our first year in middle school as freshmen obviously .

.......................start.........................

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping to look at my clock that it was already 7:30 wait........."7:30 IM LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And so starts my first day in middle school

As I was running to school I saw Tsuna with.........."oh my god is that reborn,dammit kuroka get yourself together " As I finally calmed down my inner fan girl, I went to tsuna and said hi.

"Tsuna, Ohayo"

"Oh, Ohayo kuroka-chan"

"Let's hurry before we become more late"

As we ran to school we bump into Sasagawa Kyoko on the way

"O-Ohayo, Kyoko-chan"

"Ohayo , Tsuna-San , Kuroka-chan"

"Ohayo Kyoko"

As I already now tsuna is gonna get shot by reborn after Kyoko leaves I excused myself first and ran to school leaving tsuna.

As I arrived I saw Hibari Kyoya at the gates.

"Ohayo Prefect-San"

"Hn, Hurry and go to class carnivore "

"Hai hai Ja~Ne"

As I arrived in class I heard a commotion outside I couldn't help but smirk the plot is finally starting.

At lunch I went to the roof and when I finally arrived I saw Kyoya

"Ohayo Kyoya"

"Hn, we have patrol later after classes carnivore "

"Hai hai, here your bento it's all meat since your a carnivore " I said while making air quotes on carnivore.

As I gave hibari the bento he took it and slowly started to eat I can still remember how we met and I joined the disciplinary committee.

Flashback

I was going home when a bunch of boys suddenly crowded me

"Hey girly wanna hang with us"

"No thanks, bye"

As I was about to walk away one of them held my hand

"Now don't be like that little lady"

"Let go"

"What did you just say "

"I said LET GO" as I said that I flip over me the one that held my wrist then when his other friends started to engaged I kicked the one in the left and punch the one in the right as I was r day to fight the rest I saw Hibari Kyoya in all his glory on top of an unconscious bodies of the delinquents that tried to harass me

"Hn, Carnivore..............Fight me" as he raised his to fans wanting to fight me I was such in a dazed I barely dodge the incoming Tonfa to my face.

In my mind " The Hibari Kyoya just called me a CARNIVORE not many people get acknowledged as a carnivore by him sa as I fought of Kyoya eventually we had a draw surprisingly.

Then when I got to my first year of middle school he asked me to join the disciplinary committee and thus brings us to the present

Not only that I earned myself a name to they call me the "Demons Shadow" though I don't hide all the time I just appear like a phantom in the shadows specifically near Hibari since he always gets himself in trouble I just watch and assist though he can handle himself on his own "

End of FLASHBACK

As the bell ring signaling the end of lunch I cleaned me and Hibari Kyoya bento and went back to class

The gym was so full of people since Mochida and Tsuna are gonna have a kendo match but I think I won't interfere till the major arcs like the kokuyo land arc so I just went ahead and started my patrol around namimori.

Sorry for the late updates guys

If any of you are confused tsuna and kuroka my oc met before the school year before their start of first year middle school.

Kuroka-chan : Ohayo minna-San Ja~Ne

Hibari : Hn