Negotiation

Be warned..........this will be a short chapter blegh😜

Kuroka POV

As the Vindice  escorted me to their Boss I could only hope Mukuro and the others are fine since they took them somewhere else ignoring my protest.

I see a door nearing and I was slowly guided inside while me and their boss talked the other Vindice guards stayed outside.

"So you're the Moon Flame user " at that second I contimplated if my other world self is still their cause I almost..... And I mean almost fanGIRLED right Infront of me was the Vindice boss himself Bermuda.

"Yes I am and you must be the Vindice boss" I said finally calming down.

" what do you wish to talk about "

" I wish for you to free Mukuro and his Companions in exchange I'll help heal your broken flames and harmonize though harmonization isn't one of my demands I just want to harmonize with you "

"Even though If we agree how can you be so sure you can heal and better yet harmonize with us"

" Why don't I just show you then "

As I said that I slowly walked near him showing my Moon Flames and he hesitantly showed his Night Flames and not a second passed his and my flame dance together in harmony.

Bermuda POV

I can't believe another Moon Flame user not only that but a Moon Flame user that can harmonize with us since the fist Moon Flame user no one else has ever had the guts to want to harmonize with us except this little girl right in front of me a light to Vindice's dark night.

Kuroka POV

"So Bermuda-San will you agree to me please "

As Bermuda was silent it felt like minutes and hours pass till he finally have an answer.

"I shall agree to that on one condition let us keep in contact little one "

"Mou Bermuda-San your more little than me you know "

"Don't push your luck kid "

"Hai-hai arigatou Bermuda-San really I'm really Happy right now"

As me and Bermuda talked things out more like me keeping in contact with them and also keeping Mukuro and co not to cause another ruckus we where freed and went back to Namimori and  since I had a house with four rooms and two bathrooms a big kitchen and living room , me Mukuro and co went their and cause I told them to live with me.

As I sat on the bed finally over with the drama well at least for now I gotta explain to tsuna and the others about My connections to Mukuro and or the Mafia.

*sigh* "this is such a drag"

Great I'm starting to sound like shikamaru from naruto and with that thought I fell asleep.

Ohayo minna-San stay tuned cause varia arc is nearing and cause I'm lazy to do the things that's happening before the main arcs sorry.

Koka: Ohayo minna-San I don't own KHR though I wish it did also don't even think of copying my work or else so help you shall be CURSED

Tsuna : hieeeee.... Koka-chan........Kowai

Koka:~Ja~Ne~