Rainy Day

Roka POV

I was looking out the window drink in hand it was raining very hard since it was the weekend tsuna and the others have been quite busy with the ring conflict and all I was thinking of training too since I am their moon guardian besides the Vindice said I was the only person to have moon flames since Primos time so I probably don't have to fight  and I'm just lazy to train right now .

Mukuro-nii and chrome are training their mist right now Chikusa and Ken are with them I just stayed at home I mean who freakin trains when it raining not me.

But it wouldn't hurt to go out so I'll just go for a nice walk in the rain and come back right away.

As I change into a some basketball shirts and an oversize tee  got my keys and money then went out with an umbrella of course.

Few minutes later

Walking where my feet takes me i come across a small cafe I went in ordered a coffee frappe and moist cake then went to find a seat.

As my order arrive I sense a familiar presence and saw ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Byakuran.        

What the hell .....why the hell is that marshmallow freak hear shit.......wait I may know him but that's because of the anime so he shouldn't know me right.

I stand corrected Why is he walking towards me Sh!t I forgot his future self can send memories to his past self ok kuroka calm done pretend you don't know him ....pretend you don't know hi......

"Hello is this seat taken " Byakuran said

"No , but their are also other seats not taken so please choose a seat not near me "

"Aww Roka-chi your so mean "

"I don't believe I ever told you my name creepy so go bother someone else "

"Well my name I'd Byakuran "

The hell is wrong with him his completely ignoring me *sigh* fine I'll just go with Flow then.

"Mine's Kuroka but you already know that now do you"

"Hai......honestly I just want to be friends " he said

"Sure , wanna go to an arcade after this " well if you can't stop him join him then

"Oh , I never would have expect you to ask but sure I'd love to Rokachi"

TIMESKIP

At the Arcade

"Hurry and shoot he damn zombies on your six"

"Got it , you too nine'o clock "

You guys are probably wondering me and Byakuran ar having quit a fun time in the arcade he even won me a cut black bunny stuff toy in the claw game.

TIMESKIP

"Thanks for the bunny Byakuran I had fun "

"Thank you too for a wonderful time Rokachi "

"Well I should go now my brothers probably looking for me now "

"Ok me too see you Rokachi "

"Ja Ne "

I ran home not noticing a ghost of a smile  on Byakuran face.

Byakuran POV

"Ja Ne "

Rokachi said while running home

"See you in the future Rokachi" I muttered silently .

Koka : sorry for the late update life ain't easy.

Tsuna : take care of your self koka

Koka : Arigatou tsu