Getting Kidnapped !

Kuroka POV

As I woke up this morning I texted Hibari that I had something important to do and won't be attending classes I didn't wait for a reply as I bathe and changed into a white shirt and a dark grey blazer with intricate designs(pick up top).

Time skip

As I was walking to Namimori district I felt someone follow as I turned around it was to late and I passed out.

Tsuna POV

After Hibari-San told us that onii-San was in the hospital I quickly ran going there.

Onii-San was hurt and he told us that a guy with a bonnet and yo-yo did this to him having a clock with the arrow on no.5 .

After all the commotion reborn gave us a list of the rankings in namimori with Hayato in 3rd and Kuroka-chan in 2nd with Hibari in 1st so we hurriedly went to find Hayato and Kuroka but I couldn't contact them.

Time skip

Hayato has been found but Kuroka-chan hasn't not only that but Hibari-San hasn't returned yet as reborn told me that the mastermind is after me I became more worried Kuroka-chan I hope your ok.

Kuroka POV

As I was slowly regaining my consciousness I feel myself tied up and on a couch ? ......... And someone is caressing my head too .

As my eyes adjusted to the light i see the one caressing my head to be Rokudon Mukuro but he doesn't now I know him so gotta act.

"Who are you ? Where am I ? "

" kuffufufufufufu.......seems like the little princess is awake why don you just stay still and watch the show "

As he said that Hibari barged in holding his tonfas and ready to pounce.

" Hibari !!!!!!"

"Carnivore ......... I thought you had something important to do "

" I did but as you can see I am kidnapped at the moment "

"Kuffufufufufufu..........so your the strongest in namimori well let's get the fight started shall we"

As Mukuro and Hibari engaged in battle I'm over here trying to loosening these ropes to escape but as I finally let loose Hibari fell because of the Sakura disease damn that perverted Doctor so as I readied my weapons witch is an extendable metal long staff that was hidden in my weapon thigh holder (like Artemis from vampire knight yuki cross weapon)

"Oy !! Don't forget about me "

As my staff clashed with his trident and Hibari enduring the Sakura disease and fighting along side me we where still over powered as Mukuro used he's illusion surrounding Hibari with Sakura trees leaving him and me on a one on one battle.

"Kuffufufufufufu........your quite a fighter aren't you little girl"

"Shut up........don't insult my height dammit "

As I charged at him he only smiled and kept spouting while fighting.

"Your just so tiny"

(If any wanna now my head is only up to Hibari shoulder .....back to the story)

As I was charging for Mukuro my head suddenly hurt and I had a flashback........

Le~Flashback

"Mukuro-nii hurry" as me and my brother ran away from the damn estraneo.

"Sssshhhh.....don't be so loud Roka they'll hear us"

As the footsteps get louder I looked at my nii-chan with un unrecognizable face.

"Little sorely we must part ways we will see each other again I promise "

"Mukuro-nii promise"

"Promise"

End of Le~Flashback

What was that memories but I'm not from this world damn my head hurts

Hello la keil or should I say Kuroka it's me LAZE I don't have much time yet so I'm just gonna tell you this those are the memories of you they are somewhat your background story I will explain everything to you next time right now you need to wake up.

As I snapped out of my trance I looked at Mukuro with recognition drop my weapon and said.

" Mukoro-nii " almost a whisper but I know he heard it because next thing I know I was engulfed in a hug.

"You remember me Atlast mi~sorella"

Time skip

As me and my brother catched up on things I felt warm like I found a piece of me that was lost I couldn't describe how happy I felt as I snuggled closer to my brothers warmed.

MUKURO POV

As my little sister had a mental fight with her self she dropped her weapon and said something that made me stop and hug her so tight.

"You remember me Atlast mi~sorella"

As we talked about everything we missed in each other's lives she suddenly snuggled closer to me and fell asleep.

" I won't leave you anymore little sister ....big brother is here."

Koka: oh my gosh what a revelation well stay tuned guys

Mukuro : kuffufufufufufu........you better not make me and my sister separate again author-chan or else.

Koka:*gulp*.......h-ha-hai......?

Stay tuned