The Calm Before The Storm

Kuroka POV

*beep-beep-beep*

I stirred in my sleep and reach to turn off my alarm.

As I got changed and cooked breakfast I called Mukuro and the others down.

"Mukuro-nii !!!!! Chikusa !! Ken !! Chrome!!! Breakfast is ready "

I heared shuffling upstairs before Mukuro and co finally came down.

"Ohayo minna "

" Kuffufufufufufu.....Ohayo imouto "Mukuro said

"Ohayo" said ken and Chikusa

"Ohayo Roka-nee " chrome cutely said

We ate breakfast happily since Mukuro and co haven't enrolled in school yet they're going to stay at home for a few days to get settled then probably enroll in Nami Middle.

Time skip

As lunch time arrived tsuna and the others  bombarded me with questions right after we reached the room and I truthfully explained to them my connections with Mukuro .

They where confused and hesitant at first but they understood and accepted me even ask if I was ok.

After the topic with Mukuro I also told them about my Moon Flames and then the Bomb of a question was ask to me by reborn.

"Ciaossu, Kuroka join tsuna's family "

"Hieeeeeee......Reborn no "

"Dame-tsuna .....Kuroka being Mukuro's sister already involves her in the mafia so better make her join you or would you rather want other families to recruit her "

"But....Reborn "

"Iie it's ok tsuna I'll happily join you guys "

"Ehhhhhhh , are you sure Kuroka-chan "

"Hai-hai ......so why don't we all eat already lunch is almost over "

Time skip

After classes was over tomorrow is a weekend so me ,kiyoko , tsuna and co planned to go out to eat at the new cafe that opened near namimori shopping district .

Today was quite a normal day and Hibari  surprisingly let me rest and not patrol , ONLY for today.

Though today might have been a normal and peaceful I know it's just the Calm Before The Storm since the varia arc is coming near actually us going to the cafe tomorrow might be the day squalo and basil appear .

*sigh*

Guess I'll just bring my extendable staff just in case maybe I'll stop by the old training dojo nearby.

After training myself for a little while I went home had dinner with the others and went to bed

I ready my alarm for tomorrow so that I can wake up early jog and stretch before we go to the cafe tomorrow.

"Goodnight Mukuro-nii"

"Kuffufufufufufu......goodnight imouto "

After that Mukuro closed my door and I slept peacefully well as peaceful naps I can be .

Ohayo minna-San sorry for the slow update but here is ze next chapter

Koka: hello and goodbye I'll make sure to update

Hibari : Hn , make sure I'm in the next chapter herbivores

Koka: *gulp* h-ha-hai .........