Start Of Varia Arc

Kuroka POV

It was after classes already and I was in the park sitting on the swings I had on black dress with a blazer (pic above) Mukuro-nii and the others are at home right now doing who knows what , when I was finally ready to go home after contemplating with my new life now I see tsuna and the others running my way.

"tsuna, what got you guys running so frantically "

"Roka-chan , have you seen Kyoko and Haru with the kids " asked tsuna

"I haven't but I can help look "

" really?! Thank u Roka-chan "

"Ok enough talk let's all go find them I'll look to the left you guys take the right path "

"Hai " said tsuna

After we split up I frantically ran knowing where the others are remembering that Varia will make their appearance I ran as fast as I can.

As I turned the corner I see Varia henchmen trying to attack lambs and Ipin.

"Lambo, Ipin!! Come here !!! "

"Roka-nee " shouted both of them

As they ran behind me the henchmen was coming to grab them but I grabbed his hand kicked him in the balls flipped him over then punched him in the face making him pass out.

"Roka -chan !!! Lambo !!! Ipin!!! Are you guy ok " said tsuna as him and the others ran to us.

"Hai hai where fine no need to worry "

" yes Roka-née save us " said ipin

"Roka-nee was so cool while saving lambo-sama and Ipin " Lambo said

We heared rustling in the bushes and there we saw Varia with all its Varia...ness

"Ushishishi so these are the other candidates " Belphegor said

"Who among you is the Lightning guardian " Levi said

"Depends on who's asking , who are you guys " I asked

"What trash " said Varia's " oh so great leader" note the sarcasm

"Last time I checked we aren't mirrors to be calling out yourselves trash " I taunted

"Hieeeee Roka-chan what are you doing " asked tsuna worriedly

"What did you say you b!/$h " Levi angrily shouted

"Oh you guys are deaf now too " I said with the most badass smirk taunting face I could muster.

"Shut up trash " said xanxus as he was about to pull out his gun

An axe appeared stopping him and their stood tsuna's dad
Explaining somethings that I can't be bothered right now so I zoned .

TIMESKIP

after the whole fiasco Reborn just told us to be ready for a hell allot of training.

As I am walking home I can't help but feel a presence following me but I'm just ignoring it for now waiting if it'll attack besides Mukuro-nii will handle it once I reach home.

As I near the doorstep to our house it opened revealing
Mukuro-nii he hugged me the whispered something.

"Someone's following you mi-sorella "

"Hehehe , I know I was wondering if you could take care of it I dont feel like fighting right now "

"Long day sorella "

"Yeah , bout the rings and all I'll explain to you later "

"Ok then why don't you get ready for bed while I take out the 'trash' "

" arigatou nii-San "

As I got up stairs to get ready for bed I faintly hear the screams of fear and agony of the person that was following me.

TIMESKIP

As I was lying in bed Mukuro-nii walked in we chatted about the Vongola and some other stuff and eventually time passed and I'm feeling sleepy .

'Yawn'

" go to sleep mi-sorella " we have busy days ahead of us"

"Goodnight nii-chan "

"Goodnight"

Koka-chan : minna gomene (sorry) for the very very lat update I was busy with contemplating my life with both positive and negative thoughts in mind hope you like this chapter.

Tsuna : get well soon and hope you make mor new chapter kola-chan.

Kola-chan : hai hai tsuna fish I will , well guys Ja ne for now