TEMPEST

Kuroka POV

I woke and got ready for the day today's the that me , Kyoko , and others are going out to that new cafe downtown as I finished bathing I went to pick out what to wear a red sleeveless ,black jacket , black shorts , white socks and red sneakers with a black cap worn the other way (photo above minus the glasses ).

Time skip (cause I'm lazy sorry )

As me and Kyoko are chatting  with the others a boy with dirty blonde hair suddenly crashed on our table ruining my perfectly good cake I mean I'm concerned for the kid that crashed but my cake *sigh* looks like the overly loud shark is here.

As tsuna and the others got ready to fight I guided the girls out of their .

"Kyoko....Haru ....lets go take the kids "

"Kuroka what about tsuna and the he others " asked Kyoko

"They'll be fine Kyoko lets go "

Time skip

After all the commotion we all had meeting at tsuna's house.

Reborn slowly explained to us about the rings and its purpose but of course I already now all of that.

Time skip

Going home I was thinking if the varia has their own moon flame user but I doubt it the Vindice said I'm the first moon flame user they now of This Time but you'd never now.

As I reached my house and opened the front door I saw Mukuro-nii waiting for me.

"Nii-chan your still awake"

"Kuffufufufufufu......of course I was waiting for you imouto "

"Gomene if I worried you one-chan "

" no worries as long as your safe now come on let me tuck you in "

"Mou nii-chan I'm not little anymore "

"Hurry up"

"*giggle * hai-hai"

Koka : Sorry for the slow update I'm currently have a part time job right now that's why I haven't had that much time but don't worry as long as I'm still alive I shall finish this book.

Mukuro : Kuffufufufufufu. .........you better

Hibari : I'll bite you to death if you don't update

Koka-chan : ha-hai