Practicing with Suzuya - CCGTG 6

I gasp and duck, avoiding the sharp blade of Suzuya's quinque. 'Out of all the people they had to train me, they pick Suzuya? Are they out of their minds?! I'm gonna die!!!' I squeak as the blade almost scratches my cheek. "C-Can't we train some other way?!" I shout and he tilts his head, "how?"

"A way that won't guarantee my death maybe?!" I reply sarcastically and he laughs before attacking again. "Nope~." Inwardly, I'm crying, outwardly, I'm running and dodging for my life. "Use you quinque already." He orders, starting to look annoyed. 'Pissing Suzuya off is the last option on my list.'

I hurry and grip my new quinque in my hands, "you could've at least taught me to use it..." I mumble before drawing it upwards and catching Suzuya's quinque, effectively ripping it from his hands. "Ah~ you're serious now?" He laughs and I suddenly have the feeling he was just playing with me when he had his quinque.

I throw his quinque across the room and he opens the front part of his shirt, revealing a bunch of knives. "C-Can we stop n-now?" I ask shakily, taking a few steps back. "Huh? Why?" He asks, tilting his head. He would've looked innocent if it weren't for the tiny daggers he was holding in his hands.

"I-I d-don't plan on dying too soon is all." He laughs at my answer and starts throwing the daggers. "Why not?" He asks and throws more, I hold up my quinque to block most of them but a few manage to scratch me anyway. "B-Because I can't k-keep everyone safe if I'm d-dead!" I answer as strong as my shaky voice will let me.

Suzuya continues throwing daggers and I block or dodge for my life. I bite my lip so hard that blood starts to leak out. "I won't lose..." I mumble and rush at Suzuya, not thinking. Obviously, if I were thinking, I would have never have gone against Suzuya.

I crack the whip and hit his arm, he laughs and pulls me towards him by yanking the whip towards him. I grimace as he stabs my shoulder and kicks me across the room. I get up, holding the stab and watching as he tosses my quinque to the side. "One-on-one." He states and grins running at me. I don't have much time to think before he punches me in the stomach.

I cough and gag at the force of the punch. He tackles me to the ground, his weight knocking the air out of me and pinning me. "O-Ow..." I mutter and he smiles, "good try." He stands up and then picks me up bridal style. "Now you're all bruised and I just fixed you."

I almost protest but finding that task to be too tiring, I just rest my head on his shoulder and drift to sleep.

Suzuya's P.O.V

As I carry Anna-Chan through the office, we both get looks of distaste and hatred. I almost snap but keep my face blank as I walk, 'I don't care what they think of me but if they try to hurt Anna-Chan....' A small chuckle passes through my lips as I think of all the ways of torture I can use.

I walk back home, no one daring to walk or look at us in fear of a glare from me. "We're home Anna-Chan~." I coo softly in her ear and she only shifts a little, biting her face in my shoulder. "Hehehe, kawaii~." I laugh and carry her inside, placing her on the bed and getting to work. 'Only I can hurt Anna-Chan, she's mine.'

I smile when I finish and start to strip her. "You're all dirty Anna-Chan." I state and leave to the bathroom, turning on the water and setting the tub. I come back shortly after, picking up her naked body and carrying it to the bathroom. I set her in the tub carefully and start to clean her, humming a soft song. 'I wonder how she'd react to waking up to this? Hehe Anna-Chan's reactions are so funny.'

6+6+6+6+6+6+6+6

Another chapter~! Yes, I know I suck but its not easy! ;-;

Reaper- You only have to update eve- mpggehgdu!

*finishes stuffing bagel in Reapers mouth* Shut. Up. *^*

Reaper- *sweat-drops*

Bye bye Reader-chan!

Date Finished: March 7, 2015 9:21 a.m.

Date Published: March 7, 2015 9:22 a.m.

~Animeandmusic