Who Cares? - CCGTG 1

I look around the hall sadly, 'they said they'd meet me here...' My once happy smile, sad once again. 'It was probably anot-.' My cut off thoughts are confirmed as I'm soaked by water. My books drop to the floor, ruined. Tears sting my eyes as I hear the familiar laughter and the clicking of camera's.

I don't look at anyone as I run out the building, leaving behind the books I paid for. Tears fall from my eyes as I head home. 'You'd think that after highschool, I would've escaped this hellish routine.' I think sourly as I go inside my house and head straight for the shower.

I sigh as I get in, letting the drops of water hit my head, washing out the filthy water that had drenched her back at the college. "Baka!" I scream at myself and drop to the floor crying. 'No one will care about you....no one....'

I get out the shower an hour later, getting dressed quickly. "Even so...there's always Touka..." I smile and pull my long hair into a ponytail. Touka was one of the closest friends I've ever had. Grabbing my purse, I run out the house and lock the door.

"Ignore the bad, focus on the good. Try to be the optimist for everyone else." She quotes her father as she walks, smiling softly. I finally arrive at Anteiku. "Hello Dianna-Chan." Touka greets me from behind the counter. I smile, "hey Touka."

She smiles back and sighs, "be careful Dianna-Chan. You may be from America but you should at least try to learn how to use Japanese titles." I blush a little and look down, "sorry Touka um... Chan?" She nods and I smile a little. "Dianna-onee!" Hinami squeals and latches onto my waist.

"Hello Hinami-Chan." I smile and rub her back softly, I'm short but not a small as Hinami. "Who's this?" A guy with orange hair asks Touka when he sees me. "This is Dianna-Chan, Dianna-Chan this is Nishiki." I blink and look at the man, immediately recognizing him from the college.

"Nice to meet you, Dianna-Chan." I cringe inwardly but force a smile. "Nice to meet you as well Nishiki." Touka steps in, "she's from America so she's not used to most customs." Nishiki nods in understanding and then sniffs the air, "something smells really...good...." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't smell anything," I respond and Touka's eyes widen. Hinami tugs on my jacket and I look down, just missing the sight of Nishiki's eyes turning red. "Dianna-Onee! Can you help me with my books?" I smile softly and nod, looking back up at Touka. Nishiki is gone and Touka looks nervous.

"Actually Hinami, Dianna-Chan has to get home before it gets too dark outside." I shrug, "I don't mind staying a little longer." Touka smiles and shakes her head, "I think its best if you go. I don't want to have you walking when ghouls are around." I fake a laugh, "its not like I can't fight them Touka. You know I have skills."

She laughs, hers is as forced as mine was. "Yes Dianna-Chan, we all know you could. Let's not take the risk though, okay?" I nod, realizing she wanted me out of the shop. 'I wonder what I did this time. I was probably being too much of an idiot so she didn't want me to meet any of her other friends.'

Small tears form in my eyes as I turn to leave. "I'll see you later...Touka-Chan..." I speak quietly as I walk out the door. "Dianna-Chan I didn't mean-!" I shut the door and start heading home, not even listening.

"Ha.....not even Touka could care..."

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Rawr! I'm here because well.....this is why I haven't been working on my 2nd Akame ga Kill book.

Reaper- Throw something at her.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW!!

~Animeandmusic