Ghouls All Over! - CCGTG 14

I wake up, wrapped in something warm. "Mmm....." My eyebrows furrow in confusion. 'Is my pillow....breathing?' I open my eyes slowly, scared to see what I may find.

I gasp softly and pull away, at least I try to. His arms have me pinned against him. "S-Su-Suzuya...?" I stutter out, blinking my eyes. His hand runs through my hair and he has a playful smile on his face as he replies childishly. "Hmm~?" He looks at me directly.

"U-Um may I please get up?" He stares and frowns before shaking his head. "Nope, you kissed me. So now your mines and I'm yours." I feel my brow twitch in irritation before responding. "'Mines' is not a word. At least not in the way you use it." Then my face turns red as I register the entire sentence.

"Wait, what?!" I ask in shock and he giggles, twirling a strand of my light purple hair. "Mhm~! You also stitched me up from your bite! Which reminds me-," his playful attitude disappears along with his smile, being replaced by a devilish smirk. "You need to be punished," my eyes widen in slight fear and surprise.

It takes him no effort to pin me to the bed beneath us. "Wh-What? N-No, I think I'm good." I try to move as I speak but he slams my hands back down and holds on with a vicelike grip. "No you weren't, but I'll fix you up." He giggled and moved, pressing his lips against my own harshly.

Beep! Beep!

He stops and scowls as I close my eyes and turn my head from him. "Hello?" He answered the phone with thick irritation lining his voice. "Eh?" I open my eyes to look at him, only to find his heavy gaze on me anyway. "Really? I won't let them have her, she's mine!" He almost growls into the phone.

"No! I said she's mine! I'll protect her! I don't want any filthy hands on her! She is mine! My precious, fragile, ghoul." He spits angrily and I sit up, my expression one of worry. "I don't care what you say, I'll do it myself." He hangs up and walks over to me, taking my face into his hands.

"They're trying to take you from me....I won't let them, we belong to each other now." I frown a bit at his statement before responding. "Who? The CCG?" He shakes his head, "those horrid ghouls." He whispers and kisses my forehead before getting up, walking to the door and grabbing his scythe that I hadn't noticed. "Let's go," he called softly once he found his gear beside the scythe.

I sit up, "me? I get to go on a mission?" He nods and tosses me a vest and a pair of pants. "Put these on and grab the mask off the counter. Don't take it off no matter what." He orders softly and I nod obediently, getting ready quickly.

I sigh as I put on the mask, struggling to tie the strings in the back. "Here," I jump a bit at the sound of Suzuya's voice right behind me. "Th-Thanks...." I stutter, then pause as I feel hands toying with my hair.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I ask, slightly nervous. "Nothing much, just fixing your hair to be more....manageable I guess." His voice sounded so nonchalant that I almost relaxed. That was...until I heard the sounds of him slicing up strands of my hair as the mask fell off my face.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" I ask and pull away, obviously not thinking. A moment later and my cheek has a deep slash. "Oh no....I'll fix you." He promised and pulled out his needle and red thread, "hold still." He ordered, leaving no room to object.

'I've never been awake when he-.' I cut my own thoughts off, "ouch!" I yelp in pain as the needle pierces my skin. Suzuya doesn't even lose focus as he stitches up my cheek. Once he's finished, I have small tears in my eyes as he kisses the red tinged sewn cut. "Beautiful..." He mumbles before pulling away.