Quinque - CCGTG 5

I take a deep breath as I'm called into the main office. "Dianna Maylen, am I correct?" A man asks. I nod, when I'm about to say something, he cuts me off. "You're a ghoul.....that wants to join the CCG?" I nod slowly and he looks me over. "Why?" He bluntly asks and I clench my hand into fists.

"I-I hadn't known I-I was a ghoul until a day or two ago. I was attacked by a ghoul that wanted to eat me but Suzuya saved me and discovered I was a ghoul- a half ghoul rather. Though I cared for the ghoul who tried to eat me and didn't know he was a ghoul until it was too late. He only wanted to eat me and knowing that ghouls can be so conniving an disgusting sickens me even more knowing I'm one. Please, let me get rid of the ghouls."

When I finish my speech, my voice is strong but at the same time pleading. "What about when the ghouls are gone, what will we do about you?" He asks, smirking. "I am not sure, if you kill me or let me live. It doesn't matter as long as no one else will suffer from a ghoul again."

He nods slowly, "can you control your kagune?" I look down and shake my head a little, "not completely but I'm willing to learn." He chuckles at my answer. "Very well, you may join." There are murmurs of protest in the room. "Quiet! This will be a step forward for the CCG if we have one of their own fighting." The man states and raises a hand to silence them.

"You will be assigned with-." Suzuya cuts off the man, "me~! Isn't that great my little Anna~?" I blush as he hugs me and nod slowly. "You will not feed on any humans, we shall give you food. Its also required you give us a sample of your blood every two months. Is that alright Maylen-Chan?" I nod in agreement to his conditions.

"Suzuya, train her to be your partner." Suzuya nods at the man's orders and grabs my hand, dragging me out the room. 'I still don't know the man's name....' I think as I get one more glance at the man before the door cuts off my view.

"Come on little Anna~!" I blush in embarrassment as people stare at me and Suzuya. "This is an announcement. Dianna Maylen has joined the CCG and is a ghoul. Do not hurt her, for she is working with us and not against us. That is all." I can feel the panic rise in some people and catch the glare of a girl with platinum blonde hair.

'Well she is quick to figure things out.' I think to myself as I'm dragged into the lower levels of the building, aka the basement. "Boss says you'll have to use a quinque so pick one." I look at him in confusion, "but I have a kagune..." He shakes his head. "Doesn't matter, boss doesn't want you using it unless absolutely necessary."

I purse my lips and nod, looking at the quinque. My hand brushes over many but none feel right, until I find one that glows a beautiful green, I pick it up and jump a little as it separates into 5 different strings. There's clear, brownish black, whitish haze, reddish orange and bright blue. "Whoa..." I mumble and Suzuya grins.

"Each whip is either earth, water, fire, lightening or air. How funny that you choose this~." He giggles and tilts his head back. "Now time to train you." I look at him in confusion until a large scythe is aimed at me, I let out a scream and dive out of the way. "What are you doing?!" I scream in fright as he comes at me again.

"Training~!" I dodge again and he starts moving faster, actually starting to scratch me. "Try or you'll die~!" He laughs and takes another swing at me. I just barely dodge this time and I'm hit with one of the scariest thoughts I've had lately, 'I'm going to have to fight him...'

5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5

Woot~ imma start writing either my A.G.K fanfic or my B.B fanfic because well.... I need to. -.+

Reaper- Please remember this idio- *coughs fakely* I mean Anime-Chan writes these A/N a while before posting so they may not be up to date. *bows*

*eye twitch* .....I was supposed to say that....

Reaper- To bad you baka.

Cat!

Reaper- I'm a horse you idiot!

Tama-Baka. +-+

Reaper- *gasps and sulks in a corner* how could you....?

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW!

Date finished: February 16, 2015 12:49 p.m.

Date published: February 19, 2016 6:42 p.m.

As said in my A.G.K fanfic, my hand is messed up and I'll probably have slower updates. Gomen ahead of time.