Murdering Lies - CCGTG 16

I feel pure anger and as my eyes drift to Suzuya's pale, unmoving form; I feel as if the air is knocked out of me and replaced with immeasurable pain and rage. "He was...the only one..." Kaneki has his hands up in a surrendering gesture but I don't care.

"Dianna-Chan, I'm not tricking you! You have to believe me!" Kaneki pleaded and I glared at him with pure hatred. "Liar! All of you are liars...even Touka." He tries to continue and I cut him off, grabbing the necklace on my neck and holding it up. "Then what is this?!" He looked a bit guilty and I snorted, "yeah... Can't deny that can you?" I spit angrily and he frowns even more.

"Dianna-Chan-." I cut him off immediately, "no! No more of your lies!" I hiss, pissed off. I still hadn't noticed that I wasn't being held up by Kaneki's kagune anymore.

"Just DIE ALREADY!"

Kaneki's POV

I dodge an incoming boulder, my eyes widening as a wave came right after - way before I had time to dodge. I curse softly as I'm thrown into the building behind me, debris raining down to the ground.

"Diana-!" I'm cut off, a flurry of whips coming my way. "SHUT UP!" I spit out blood as the rock slaps against my cheek. I have to dodge the next swing, rolling out of the way only to see a giant burning hole where I used to be.

Glancing at Diana, I notice her hair is floating in different directions, her eyes were slits and only one had veins coming out of it yet both pupils were red but only one sclera was white and one pitch black.

I didn't have much time to dodge the next attack, my leg getting cut up by the sharp ice...er water whip? "Diana-chan I don't want to hurt yo-." I dive out of the way right as her own kagune lands in the place I used to be.

"Diana-Chan! I'm begging you!" Her icy glare cuts into me. "The only thing you can beg for now will be death when I'm finished with you." I grit my teeth as her kagune flies out and slaps me. "Ugh....." I groan, looking up and noticing I've flown through about four buildings.

"K-Kaneki-kun?" I blink as I hear a familiar voice and look to my left. "Hide-kun...." He frowns at me, "what happened?" His question knocks me out of my daze. "Diana-Chan has lost it, she's gone berserk and is fully ready to kill me..." He opens his mouth to respond and the building shatters, I only have a second to grab him and protect him from the flying debris.

"I hate you so much!" I hear Diana's voice and cringe at the slight screech in her tone. Looking down, I find Hide still okay and staring at Diana, who was still floating with her pissed expression. "Kaneki-kun...what have you done?" Hide asks lowly and I frown even more.

"H-Hide....." I hear Diana's sad voice speak up and stand up, turning to her. She has tears rolling down her cheeks. "You....too...." My eyes widen, along with Hide's and he quickly shakes his head. "Diana-chan no, it isn't like that. None of us ever wanted you to be h-." She cut him off, her kagune wrapping around his neck. "Shut up! Liars, I'll kill you all! All that continue to torment and trick me!"

I move to try and grab Hide from her hold but only get caught myself. Her remaining kagune's counterattack all of mine until she's able to wrap one of hers around all of mine. "Because of you....because of all of you...Suzuya.....he's...." Her eyes well with tears and she covers her eyes, her grip loosening a little. I glance at Hide, he thankfully hadn't died or passed out but his face was pale as he gasped for air.

"Diana-Chan!" My attention snaps to an approaching girl with deep purple hair. I look at Diana who looks even more upset. "Diana-Chan...I'm sorry I've been lying to you." My expression turns to shock at her sudden confession along with Diana's. "Diana-Chan....please let me make it up to you."

"Touka..." Diana whispers, looking like whatever she had left of her trust had shattered. Her kagune flew and wrapped around Touka's neck. "Di-." Diana cut her off, "shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Just shut the HELL up!" Her eyes literally lit up an angry shade of purple and sparks flew from her eyes. Her kagunes tightened considerably and I saw a tear fall from Touka's eye.

Suddenly, everything stopped. Diana's kagunes dropped, her eyes changed back to the black and white with red iris', and her body dropped to the ground as she scratched at her throat. She was making strange choking noises as drool flowed from her mouth and her eyes moved over to all of us.

My eyes moved to Touka, along with Hide's. Touka was holding a black remote, staring at Diana with a grief stricken expression while she held down the blue button. "I'm sorry Diana-Chan." She whispered softly as the light faded from Diana's eyes and she went limp.

"No! Diana-Chan!" I scramble over to her, holding her still body close to me when I reach her. Looking at Touka, I feel the tears running down my face. "Why....?" Touka grit her teeth, "it was the only way." I open my mouth to respond but suddenly hear a gasp.

"Anna...Chan?" The blonde haired boy...Suzuya, I think, stares at us with a broken look in his eyes and drops to his knees. "Diana...Diana...." He tilts his head back and let's out a angry scream.

"Shit," I curse and look to Touka and Hide. Hide was barely standing on his own and had marks on his neck. I knew I was no better.

16+16+16+16+16+16+16+16+16

Awwwwwww noooooooooooooooo! Diana-Chan, Touka how dare you?
(〒︿〒)

Reaper- Anime, why are you such a bitch sometimes? (๑・v・๑)

Dunno, but I updated. @( ̄- ̄)@ Be happy my Nutellas~! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Reaper- You done killed the main character....(´・_・')

Hehe.....oops ╮(╯▽╰)╭

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
I WATCHED A MOVIE LAST NIGHT!
CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT WAS?
Pussies \( ̄<  ̄)>
(σˋ▽ˊ)σ

~Animeandmusic