First Date, Food Confusion - CCGTG 8

My jaw drops as we get to a really fancy diner. "Um....so where are we eating...?" I ask and turn to him, he giggles and points to the forest next to the place. I'm not sure if I should feel relieved that we're going somewhere else, happy he isn't a posh creep or scared he's leading me into a dark forest......

Probably the last one.

I bite my lip as my eyes are covered by a dark cloth. "No peeking~!" He giggles and starts pulling me by my hand. 'I should probably be scared....very scared.' I think nervously. He giggles and stops, causing me to bump into him and fall to the ground with an 'oof' sound escaping me.

For a skinny guy....he sure is sturdy. I sigh and grab my blindfold, pulling it off. My eyes meet the sight of his hand held out to me. Heat rises to my face and thankfully he can't tell due to the dark and my chocolate skin tone. "Thanks..." I mumble softly and take his hand.

He pulls me up and I smile at him, he grins back and points next to us. I turn and my eyes widen in surprise. "O-Okay..... Wow." I breath out in astonishment. I take back everything, this place is beautiful. "I knew you'd like it." He giggled and walked over to a tree, pulling out a picnic basket.

'How does he know if any bugs crawled into the food....?' My thought goes unanswered as he pulls out a blanket, setting it down and placing the food on top. 'Well....at least there aren't any bugs on it.' Sighing, I sit down and smile a little. He sat down across from me and pulled out a large plate from the basket, it was filled with bloody meat that was raw.

I almost gagged, "what's that for?" He pointed at me and smirked, "you're a ghoul. You have to eat meat." I shake my head and turn away, "can't we just have something normal? Like cake? I like cake." He giggled and put down the plate before pulling out a slice of cake. "Here you go~!"

I take it and use a fork that he handed me to cut into it, placing a piece in my mouth. "Is this red velvet....?" I ask and look over at him, he has that same look as before.

I blink and swallow, all of a sudden I feel like I want to retch and swallow at the same time.

I chose the first and stand up, running to the bushes and throwing up. "So you can't eat frosted meat either..." I hear Suzuya mumble and my eyes widen as I turn to look at him. "I...you....why would you try that...?"

He writes it down in a small book, "I was told to learn more about half ghouls." He states simply, not even giving a sound of his usual giggle.

My eyes tear up and I glare at him, my hands shaking. "A-And here I-I thought y-you cared...." I sniffle and wipe my eyes as tears fall. "You're just like everyone else." I hiss and turn, running in the opposite direction of Suzuya.

'I know I'm stupid for running...he might catch me in a minute but I just....I just need a moment away from him and his cruelty.'

I gasp as my foot gets caught in a small hole. "O-Ouch!" I whimper and look down, gritting my teeth as I start to see blood on the injury. "Great...." I mumble, knowing I can't move.

"H-He-!" Someone covers my mouth and I almost struggle until a familiar face shows himself.

Kaneki Ken

~End of Chapter~

Hello my delirious little Nutellas~! I've been a little busy this summer but I'm starting to get better at my updates, today is a free day for me....I hope so I might update another book. I'm not sure yet.

Reaper- You better.

Yeah yeah, suuure~. I'm scared.

Suzuya- By me?

Of course not my kawaii donut! *tackles in hugs*

Suzuya- *giggles*

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW~!

Ja ne~!

~Animeandmusic