|14|

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!

~Abby~

"Hurry up and eat. We are taking Lucian out to show him around." Pamela said. She left with Lucian who looked embarrassed.

"He's such a whiny little asshole. I mean he shows up and he's already getting all of Pamela's attention." Seth said. Seth is one of Bryan's friends and my adoptive brother.

"My point exactly." Bryan said.

"Will the both of you shut up. He doesn't want to be here anymore than you want him here." I said. I don't know if it's true or not, but I needed to get them to shut up somehow.

"Then why is he here? You're his mate." Seth snapped.

"I don't know. All I know is that we should give him a chance." I replied calmly. Bryan snorted at me.

"A chance? He might be a serial killer or a crazed cannibal. How do we know he really is the alphas son? He might be a rogue."

The rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

"I don't think he's a cannibal Bryan." I mumbled. Before Bryan could reply Lucian walked out the kitchen. Pamela and Devon were right behind him.

"All right. Everyone go get dress. We have a lot to do and so little time to do it."

A/N: At the top is Abby's outfit for the day .-.

After we got dressed, we hopped into Devon's SUV. It looks like a big limo but it's not. It can hold up to 12 people.

"How many people are with us right now Abby?" Pamela asked.

"10 including you and Devon." I reply.

"Write the names on a list."

I nod and start jotting down everyone in the car:

1.) Pamela
2.) Devon
3.) Abby
4.) Lucian
5.) Bryan
6.) Seth
7.) Archer
8.) Greg
9.) Langston
10.) Naima

As I hand the list to Pamela, I hear Naima mumble something.

"Sciunt. Sciunt autem adest. Hic non est tutum." She says.

"Naima, are you ok?" I ask softly. Naima doesn't reply. Instead she looks out the window. Something is wrong.

"Is everything ok back there?" Pamela asked.

"Er... I think so." I say. I didn't want to tell Pamela that Naima thinks something's wrong because maybe I'm misinterpreting things.

Vous mentez. Naima détecte quelque chose. Devon scowls me mentally.

Je ne veux pas effrayer Pamela. Ne dites pas ne importe quoi! I say. Devon rolled his eyes.

"You ok?"

I semi-jump when I see Lucian smile cheekily at me.

"You scared me." I said lowly. Lucian laughs softly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you Abs." He said. Abs? Is that my new nickname?

"It is. Do you like it?"

I blush and start nodding. I hear Bryan make a gagging noise and glare at him. I love Bryan because he is my adoptive brother, but he's starting to piss me off.

"Piss off Bryan." Lucian snapped.

"Or what? You're a pequeño cachorro; a little puppy." Bryan sneered. Lucian was about to react but Pamela stopped it.

"Enough." She commanded. No one said anything for we were too scared. Pamela was not one to be messed with.

As we walked around London, Lucian started getting nervous.

"Are you ok?" I whispered.

"Someone is watching me. They've been doing it for the past 20 minutes." He whispered back.

"We have to tell Pamela." I said urgently. Lucian agreed with me and approached Pamela.

"Pamela someone is-"

BANG! BANG! BANG!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys so I'm not sure if I should be happy or unhappy with the votes I'm seeing. I need you guys to vote because you guys are my motivation. And without motivation, I tend to feel like you guys don't like it. I'll hold up my end of the bargain and update regularly, but I need to see votes. Thanks
~Kawaii~