|3|

-Lucian-

   "Luci, wake up." Who the hell is calling me Luci? I crack open one eye and see Yvette standing over me.

   "What?"

   "Let's go hunting." She said excitingly.

   "Hunting? We don't have time for that."

   "Yes we do. It's 7:30 and there's a huge group of elk right down this mountain." She said while pointing. I looked down and saw a group of elk grazing. Just looking at them makes me hungry.

   "Let's hunt." I smirk. We shifted into or wolves and ran down the mountain. We were silent as we crept up behind them.

   That's when we noticed one elk running towards us. It must be scared but I don't know why. It scared the other elk causing a stampede. Yvette and I were caught in the middle and we had to run to avoid being trampled.

   What got them so scared?! Yvette yelled.

   I don't know! Something must be here! I yelled back.

   We somehow managed to detach ourselves from the herd, but now we were away from the mountain. Too far away to be exact.

   "That was insane." I say as I stretch. I find clothes hanging from a tree and change into that (we hide clothes out here just in case).

   "I know right. I'm wondering what happened though."

   "Who knows. Let's go. Your dad will be looking for us." I said. We decided to just walk back to the pack since we were closer.

   When we got back, Yvette's parents and my parents were running towards us.

   "Thank god you two are ok! We thought something happened to you two!" Mom yelled. I could tell she had been crying because her eye color was red. It did that whenever she cried. I think it was part of the change.

   "Why would you think that?"

   "Donald came to pick you guys up from the mountain. While he was going there he heard the stampede. He said he didn't see you two when he got there." Dad said while pulling me into a tight hug.

   "Mio caro figlio! Il mio bambino povero ragazzo! Ho pensato che si erano andati! Bisogna stare attenti d'ora in poi, a capire?" Mom was frantic as she said this. It was clear and evident that her main fear was losing the people she cared about.

   "I will. I'm sorry. We didn't mean to scare you."

   "Yeah. We were hunting and the stampede started out of nowhere!" Yvette chimed in.

   "Thank god nothing happened. The important thing is you two are safe." Krystal said. Krystal is Yvette's mom and our closest friend next to Donald.

   "Agreed. You both made it just in time anyway. You two have to go to school." Dad said.

   "Ugh!" I whined. Leave it to dad to bring up my worst nightmare. Don't get me wrong, I love school. I'm a straight A student and I even tutor some kids. It's the waking up part that kills me.

   "Let's go kiddies! I'm taking you two to school today." dad said.

   "NO!" Everyone yelled. I love my dad and all, but he cannot drive. When he drives, it's like getting on a roller coaster.
   "Stop whining. Let's go. School starts in 10 minutes, I can get you there in five." He smirked when he saw me and Yvette's frightened faces.
.
.
.
.
   "Lucian, I swear I'm suing you for everything you got!" Yvette yelled. We stumbled into the school breathing hard. Dad was extra reckless today. He hit every bump possible, and the worst thing: we weren't wearing seatbelts. You can't imagine how sore we are right now.

   "On the plus side, we got to school on time." I said. When we reached my our lockers, we saw notes and bears.

   "What the hell is this?" I asked.

   "Maybe people really did believe something happened to us."

   "I don't know why. We were gone for twenty minutes."

   "Yeah but when we got back, everyone was at school. It's possible." I was going to respond, but a group of people ran up to us.

   "You're alive!"

   "We thought you guys were gone!"

   "The alpha's son lives!"

   "Yvette, how's your head? Do you need anything?"

   "Hey, take it easy. We're not going anywhere." I said.

   "Yeah. Um whoever offered to get me something, can you get me and Lucian an ice pack? I have a killer headache."
The crowd dispersed quickly leaving me, Yvette, James, and Scarlett.

   "Has anyone ever told you that you look hot when you demand something?" James asked earning a glare from Scarlett and a smirk from Yvette.

   "You're pretty bold James. I don't think Scarlett appreciates that."

   "Watch your mouth." Scarlett growled.

   "You watch your mouth. Remember your god damn place." I commanded. This made Scarlett bow her head in submission.

   "I apologize for my rudeness Yvette." She mumbled. Yvette knows she don't mean it but she nodded and walked away.

   "I'll see you in class James." Scarlett said.

   "Your friend is hot." James said when Scarlett finally left.

   "Yvette? She's ok." I said.

   "Ok? C'mon you never thought about tapping that?"

   "What? No! I don't think of Yvette like that. When did you start taking a liking to her anyway?"

   "Pft. Like her? I loathe her. I was just noticing how cute she was. Stop assuming so damn much." He walked away leaving me alone. Was I the only one who found that weird?
(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)
Wow that was unexpected. I think James is starting to like a certain beta female. Do you?
Please don't forget to:
Vote, comment, share.
Every little thing counts!
~Kawaii~