|7|

-Lucian-

   "Hey, alpha! Where ya going?"
I turned around slowly to see James and his crew running towards me.

   "To check on Yvette." I said. James eyes widened and he seemed nervous.

   "What happened? Is she hurt?"

   "She was poisoned. I have to go home to check on her." I turned to leave but right before I did James punched the locker. His friends was pulling him away trying to calm him down.

   "James, would you like to come with me? I can always tell the principal that you're one of her body guards." I said. I felt sympathy for James and I don't know why.

   "Thanks."

   We stayed silent as we made our way to Yvette's house. I knew where the spare key was so it was easy for me to get in.

   "Fair warning: when we get to Yvette's room, don't say anything. Let me do the talking." I warned. James has a tendency to say things that piss Yvette off.

   "Got it. What else?"

   "That's all...for now."

   We eventually get to Yvette's room. She smiled brightly at me then scowled at James.

   "You brought him." She sneered.

   "Yes I did. He wanted to see you." I said giving her 'the look.' The look was created by me whenever I was trying to tell Yvette to be nice. She crossed her arms and huffed.

   "Thank you for coming James." She mumbled.

   "No problem. I really did want to see you." James said. He was telling the truth. I could feel it. Yvette noticed it too because she was just as shocked as I was.

   "Since we're here. What're we going to do?" Yvette asked.

   "Netflix?" James suggested.
.
.
.
.
   "Play the next episode!" Yvette shouted. We just got done watching all of season 7 for Doctor Who. We've seen it before but we still like it so fudge y'all who judging us. We heard the door open and shut from downstairs.

   "Mom? You home?!" Yvette yelled. No reply. Yvette opened her mouth to yell again but I shushed her.

   Something is wrong. Someone is here. Derek (my wolf) said.

   "I don't think it's your mom. Stay quiet, lock your doors and windows, we'll be back." I ordered. James and I slowly walked into the hall. It was silent except for our breathing.

   "Quit breathing so heavily. I can feel your breath on my neck." I whispered.

   "Dude, I'm beside you, not behind you."

   A loud clang rang through the house, and James fell. I turned to face the perp but saw no one.

   "Look sister. He's scared." A male voice said. I heard a girls laughter and felt myself getting shoved.

   "He is scared! The son of Uriel and Ivy is scared!"

   "Show yourself you cowards!" I yell.

   "With pleasure."

   They appeared in front of me; one male and one female. They were related. I could tell by their facial structure.

   "Listen alpha pup." the girl spat out "We need you alive, so I won't kill you yet. Master will surely be displeased if I do." The male grabbed me from behind, chocking me.

   "Master?" I wheezed out.

   "You'll love her. She's very fond of you. Now come. We mustn't waste any time."

   I struggled against the strong grip. I know vampires are strong, but not this damn strong!

   A flash of black and white stopped us from moving. The man was thrown to the other side of the wall by a black wolf. The white wolf cornered the female.

   "I see you're heavily protected noble prince. We'll be back...and when we do, this pack will be sorry."

   Both the male and female vanished. I felt dizzy as I tried to stand. I think I'm gonna be sick.
******************************************
I do not know who will be playing the vampires yet, nor do I know who will be the 'master' they talk about will be. I'll probably say later on in the book. Im thinking of using the two actors at the top. By the way, has anyone noticed that 'the look' has been used by almost every member of Ivy's family? Lol they must like that look. I see the votes and reads slowly getting higher, and that's great! But please, please, PLEASE, try to comment. No comments but having a lot of reads/votes is like buying a bunch of fish bowls and no fish. Do you see my point?
~Vote~
~Share~
~COMMENT~
-Kawaii-