|11|

-Lucian-

   We pulled up to this humongous house! It kinda looks like a castle.

   "Ce est îles de la Sicile. Il ya plusieurs années votre grand-père a construit ce château pour son compagnon. Elle aimait la Sicile et il voulait qu'elle soit heureuse." Devon explained. He led me inside the house and to the foyer.

   "Devon, have our guest arrived- Oh my. Look how big you've gotten! I haven't seen you since Ivy sent me a mental picture of you at the age of 5." The lady came up to me. She hugged me tightly and pecked my cheek.

   "Uh...who are you?"

   "My apologies. I'm Pamela. I was one of your mom's allies. We're so happy to have you here! Follow me to your room." Pamela led me up the stairs and through a long hall. Finally, we stopped at a door.

   "This is your room. I hope you enjoy your stay. Dinner will be ready soon and you can meet the rest of the family." Pamela smiled kindly and left.

   The room was bigger than my last one. It had a king size bed, a flat screen, a mini fridge, my own bathroom and a huge closet. I'm gonna like it here.
(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)

I bringing back Pamela and a few others! For those who don't know or don't remember, refer back to The Alpha's Pup. I believe you have to go to chapter 47? Idk, check to make sure. I'm sorry it's so short btw!
Don't forget to.....*drumroll*
Vote
Comment✏️
Share
Follow
Kawaii❤️