|12|

-Lucian-

   "Lucian! Dinner!" I walk down the stairs and towards the noise. There has to be a hundred people here! The room is filled with laughter and smiles, it makes me think of my home.

   Everyone stops and stares at me. I stand there awkwardly until Pamela rushes over to me and guides me to the chair.

   "This is Lucian everyone! Please make him feel welcome!" she said loudly.

   I sat in a chair next to this boy who was glaring at me and a girl who never looked up.

   I started smelling something good. It smelt like peaches and cream. It was coming from the girl's direction.

   "Hi. I'm Lucian." I said to the girl. I wanted her to look at me.

   "Abby." she mumbled.

   "And I'm Bryson. Can you shut up and eat your food?" The boy next to me snapped. I ignored him and continued looking at the shy girl.

   "Why won't you look up?" I asked softly.

   "I'm scared..."

   "Of?"

   "You." She whispered. My heart broke a little at that. I don't want her scared of me.

   "Can I see your face Abby?" I asked. Abby slowly looked at me with her hazel eyes.

   Mate!  My wolf yelled. Abby had a scared face before she ran from the table.

   "Nice going Romeo." Bryson muttered.

   I ran after her but she was fast! I finally caught up to the scent after 12 minutes. The scent was coming from behind a closed door.

   "Abby?"

   "You're about to reject me huh?" She was crying. I wanted to comfort her.

   "Abby. I won't reject you. I want to get to know you." I said. The door slowly opens and Abby slowly comes out.

   "You...want me as your mate?" She shyly asked.

   "Of course. Question is, do you want me as your mate?" Abby stayed quiet. I started to fear the worst but she started nodding her head.

   "I'm scared Lucian. You're a alpha hybrid and I'm a omega hybrid. We aren't compatible." She looked like she was about to cry again so I hugged her.

   "Don't cry angel. I will never reject you." I said. We heard a growl and loud feet stomping our way. Bryson was charging at us. Well most likely me.

   "Bryson what are you doing?" Abby fearfully asked.

   "Go back to your room Abby." Bryson said lowly.

   "Bryson-"

   "Now!" Abby whimpered before scampering away. How dare he scare my mate like that?!

   "What the hell?! What's your damn problem?" I yelled.

   "You! You show up for not even a whole day and you think you have some claim on her?!" Bryson yelled.

   "She's my mate!" I yelled back.
Bryson scoffed and glared at me.

   "You probably have a dozen of girls just waiting to get in bed with you. You're nothing but a spoiled alpha pup." Bryson walked away making sure to give me one last glare.

   My first day and I've already made an enemy. Yay me!
(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)

Lucian has a mate! Go Lucian!
Bryson hates Lucian... Boo!
What do you think of Abby and Bryson so far? I think there's more than what y'all think. I guess we'll see soon.
Vote, Comment, Follow, Share!
KAWAII