Chapter 4: Your Transparency And Your Beauty Fascinates Me

Chrollo was still in shock that (Y/N) could laugh and smile while still being held captive. To him, it was kind of nice in a way. However, he immediately realized and regained his composure before saying. "Pakunoda, care to explain."

"Apologies Danchou. (Y/N) got bored and requested to target practice." Pakunoda explained. "We made a deal out of it, well a one-sided deal. (Y/N) swears to be more responsive now."

Chrollo looked over to (Y/N). "Is this true?" He inquired.

"Yes. I don't go back on swears." (Y/N) said.

"Very well. Let's debrief on the auction tomorrow for Pakunoda." (Y/N) went back to her usual location and laid down not paying attention to what Chrollo had to say.

~ Small Time Skip ~

The Phantom Troupe all awaited the next day where they'll steal the scarlet eyes that were being auctioned off. "(Y/N), can we talk for a minute?" The room was just (Y/N) and Chrollo.

"What?" (Y/N)'s tone was passive-aggressive. She still had a grudge against Chrollo.

"Last week, in Heaven's Arena, did you perhaps go back in time? I could've sworn you threw your dagger at the fan and then I paralyzed you with the knife."

"You remembered?"

"Was I not supposed to?"

"No, you were not. Lost Memory is supposed to turn back time for 5 seconds and only the user should know time was changed. It doesn't sound much, but it's enough to know how to react to your opponents next move if you think fast. Occurs only once every 12 hours, so don't even think of trying to steal it."

"So you know I steal abilities and how I do so." (Y/n) nodded. "Do you know that I'm after yours?"

She scoffed. "You can try, but you won't get it."

"Anyways, tell me about what you were talking about with Pakunoda in the hall."

(Y/N) tilted her head in confusion. "Are you okay?"

Chrollo rolled his eyes. "You heard me. Tell me about yourself."

"I may have said to be more responsive, but I'm not going to tell you everything."

"Playing hard to get huh?"

(Y/N) scoffed. "You wish. As if I would want to be with you. You reek God complex." (Y/N) stuck her tongue out at Chrollo.

Chrollo narrowed his eyes. "Look who's talking." Clearly, you need someone to put you in your place."

"I don't need anyone to put me in place, especially not you."

"Pathetic, you're acting as if you're entitled. If anything, you're the one with the God complex."

(Y/N) fumed. "You know what, arguing with you is pointless."

Chrollo smirked knowing that he won. "Chrollo one. (Y/N) zero."

(Y/N)'s anger broke. "Would you like to repeat that again?"

"Surely." With emphasis, Chrollo mocked, "You lost."

(Y/N) quickly summoned her portal and took out a dagger. Within milliseconds, she was centimeters away from Chrollo pointing her dagger close to his throat. His knife blocked the dagger from reaching any closer. She leaned close to his ear, making Chrollo slightly shiver as he felt (Y/N)'s cold breath against his neck. "Watch your mouth. One day, I'm going to make sure your pretty little throat gets slit perfectly down the middle." (Y/N) hissed.

"This is the closest you'll ever get to me." Chrollo said.

(Y/N) let out a tch. She put more pressure on her dagger trying to get it closer to his throat. "I swear, before you know it, your death will be closer than you think." She jumped off of Chrollo and took back her dagger into her portal. "Tomorrow is only for Pakunoda. Don't expect anything else, especially don't expect me to protect you if you plan on going out."

(Y/N) left the room leaving Chrollo dumbfounded. His lips then curved up as he then started laughing. "I await the day of my supposed death by your hands, (Y/N)." He finally said.