Filming

It was midnight, and you were currently running down a street being chased by cops and a handsome detective.

The detective was pushing past a few cops as he ran to catch up to your form. "STOP"! He yelled as he continued to run towards you. The detective was ahead of everyone else before you turned down an alley way and disappeared.

DAMN IT! Where did she go?!?! The man yelled when he turned the corner to see no evidence of you ever occupying the now empty space.

You chuckled from atop the roof as you looked down, watching the scene unfold, seeing the detective throwing his hat to the ground revealing his blue dyed hair.

"Maybe next time sweetheart". you whispered before running further onto the rooftop, your long, red, hooded cloak whipping behind you showing an even darker red corset shaping your body and black tight fit pants complete with black combat boots.

You ran out of the view of the filming camera.

"CUT"!!! you heard the director yelled from his seat.

"That was beautiful, amazing, perfect". He continued, you smiled and met back up with Luka, who looked absolutely delicious in a detective's uniform.

"Great job". Luka spoke as he draped his arm around you.

"Why thank you, you weren't too bad yourself". You told him as you wrapped an arm around his waist.
You smirked as you fixed the collar on his uniform with your free hand.

Luka's body tensed when your hand slowly slid down his chest after you fixed the clothing material. The tension between the two of you was growing by the second.

You felt Luka's hand move from your shoulders and slip under the cloak before continuing to move down your back, you felt your corset strings become undone and your corset loosen.

You looked at Luka, who was now looking at the director with a smirk that told you he knew what he did, and he did not regret it.

"How long untill we need to be at the makeup room before we shoot the next scene"? He asked.

"About thirty minutes". The director replied before walking off with the rest of the cast and crew to review the footage.

"Perfect". Luka said in a low tone as he looked at you. The smirk still evident on his face.

"How about we fix your corset strings, that sounds like a good plan doesn't it"? He told you before leading you to the empty break room.

"This is the fifth time you have teased me between scenes". He said as he opened the door then closed it once the two of you were inside.

Luka removed your red hood and threw it over the arm of the break room couch. He then spun your body to face him.

"May I"? He asked you giving you a window to tell him no if you weren't comfortable.

You gave him a nod before he reached behind you to grab the corset strings, his face now just centimetres in front of yours, his intense eye contact burning into you. His warm breath hitting your lips as he whispered.

"You can tell me to stop at anytime if you become uncomfortable", he tells you.

He doesn't break eye contact with you as you nod, his hands now slid to your waist with the strings hooked onto his thumbs.

Luka leaned in and kissed you gently. He slowly pulled the strings causing you to wrap your arms around his neck to balance yourself as the corset reshaped to your body.

He quickly ties the strings once he was done. You helped him remove the dark grey coat he was wearing for the scene and listened to it heavily hit the floor.

His smell of his cologne filled your senses and your mind practically collapsed in on itself trying to focus again.

You ran your hands up his torso and chest, feeling every detail of his muscles under the white shirt he wore before wrapping your arms around his neck once more.

Luka lifts you onto his waist then turns to gently lean you against the door as he continued to kiss you before moving to your neck just below your jawline.

His large hands held your thighs against his sides while his thumbs rubbed deep circles into them through the black fabric.

Luka's lips moved down your neck and continued with his gentle butterfly kisses before lightly biting the skin at the crook of your neck.

You inhaled a sharp breath and hummed at the wave of pleasure, you leaned your head back before running your finger tips through his thick hair, knocking his hat to the floor in the process.

The sound of your voice and the feeling of your hands in his hair practically drove him insane, it caused him to groan and bite harder before pushing you into the door with more pressure than before.

Luka stopped and started breathing heavily trying to calm down before he lost all sense of control over himself.

He wanted nothing more than to ruin you, to feel your beautiful body against his in the most intimate way possible, to feel you writhe and hear you sing under him in pleasure as you took him.

But he wanted to do it properly. In a proper room and on a proper bed.

"I think we should stop before we take this too far, I don't think I can stop if we continue". He whispered still breathing heavily.

It took him a second to realize you were breathing just as heavily as him. You nodded. "Agreed", you told him.

Luka then placed a lingering kiss over the bite mark he left before placing you down. You stayed in each other's embrace for a moment.

"If I am to finish what I started, I am going to do it properly". He whispered to you before pulling away.

You smiled and hugged him before you both heard the door open and felt the wood smack into the two of you.

You giggled a little as Luka quickly moved so that his arm was over your shoulders and covering the bite mark.

"You guys need to head to the makeup room". One of the cast members said then left without another word.

Luka grabbed your red cloak from the couch before draping it over your shoulders, making sure to cover the mark he left.

He smiled looking down at you, taking his hand and lifting your chin, he placed a kiss on the tip of your nose.

"Lets go shoot the next scene my love". He said as he lead you out to the film set.