[10] Day 1

You were running down the street as if your life depended on it, you were panicking because you were late for school, your school bag was flying everywhere.

Poor Luppe was in your sweater pocket and being tossed around everywhere.

You burst through the door of the classroom when you finally arrived, after being twenty minutes late.

"Oh look at what the cat dragged in" Chloe said in her annoying snooty tone.

You rolled your eyes and ignored her as you placed down your things and sat down at your desk.

A few minutes into the lesson Chloe started teasing people trying to get a reaction untill she settled on Nethanial, relentlessly teasing him about his drawings.

"What is this? It looks like something I drew with my left hand, oh Sabrina look at this one it looks like a rat pulled it out of the trash".

Nethanial gathered his papers and abruptly stood up with tears threatening to roll down his cheeks, and walked passed you and out of the class as Chloe and Sabrina were laughing.

Mrs. bustier followed him to comfort him and make sure he doesn't get akumatized.

You looked down at your wrist where a hand crafted woven bracelet sat, Nethanial had given it to you as a thank you for helping him with art ideas.

You were pissed at Chloe for teasing one of your friends, you were tired of hearing her bullying everyone all the time.

You slowly stood up fuming, you stared at Chloe who was laughing to much to notice, everyone was watching you as you silently walked to Chloe's desk and stood next to her in the isle.

"And what do you want? An autogra-

You didn't even hear the sound your hand made when it came in contact with her cheek, all you heard were the collective gasps of the class and felt the stinging pain on the back of your hand.

"Whats this? such a strong emotion! A protective friend who hates to see the ones she cares for hurt, such beautiful prey for my akuma. Fly away my little akuma, and evilize her".

You were yelling at Chloe when you saw the akuma fly through the window and land on the bracelet, turning it purple.

You fell to your knees when you felt your emotions amplify trying to take over your senses.

your vision turning a purple color, you clutched your head when Hawkmoth spoke.

"Protector, I am Hawkmoth. One of your dear friends was hurt, I'm giving you the powers to make sure that will never happen again, all I ask for in return are Chat Noir and Ladybug's miraculous".

"NO" you said firmly.

You were fighting the negative emotions swirling inside you, not letting them overtake your senses.

"Why not Protector? Don't you want to keep your friends from bei-"

"I SAID NO"!! you yelled cutting him off. "I will never let you have what you want". You stood up still clutching your head, your energy depleeting fast from fighting against his hold.

"Im giving you a chance of a life time protector, I suggest you take it"

At this point you were getting more and more tired of fighting by the second.

You were slowly forgetting everything, Luppe, your family, and your name.

Just as you were about to give in you heard someone yell.

"Y/N"!

'luka?' You thought recognizing the voice.

"DON'T GIVE IN, FIGHT Y/N"!!