[7] Saving Paris

Its been a couple of days since the last akuma attack, you would hang out with Your friends and have lots of fun, Luka was taking a break from training and would visit you everyday, you swear he would get hotter every day.

But your friends from the U.S are still acting a bit strange, and James just seems to be avoiding your calls completley.

Your arm and bruised side had healed so you could move around more freely.

Because of all this, you got more free time on your hands, and that gave you some time to practice your skills and powers as a superhero.

You were swinging from the buildings practicing your landings, you were still learning how to work your enhanced agility. You were having trouble calculating distance and landing properly, you kept falling or missing your target entirely.

Once you were fed up with failing at your landings, you went home and detransformed on your balcony.

You walked to your desk and sat down letting out a frustrated sigh. "Luppe, I don't think I'm cut out for this".You told your kwamii. "I'm bad at calculating distances and I can't land properly without falling".

"Don't say that Y/n, you learn fast so you will have everything down in no time, your doing great".

"You think so"? You asked Luppe.

"I know so".

Your grandfather walked into your room and Luppe dove to hide under the desk, "Hey Y/n I'm going to the store to get roses for the neighbors, do you need anything for your friends"?

"No, I'm fine for now".

"Ok, just text me know if you change your mind".

"Ok, I will".

You had forgotten tomorrow would be valentines day, you thought about what to make for everyone.

"Hey Luppe"? You spoke, wanting to ask a question.

"Yes Y/n"?

"What should I make for everyone"?

"How about some homemade cards attatched to a different coloured rose for each of them".

You smiled and hugged Lupe, "LUPPE THATS PERFECT, YOUR THE BEST".

You called your grandfather and asked him to buy one white rose for Marinette, a pure red rose for Alya, an orange one for Nino, a green rose for Adrien, a purple one for Julika,a bright pink one for Rose, a light teal one for Nethanial, and a blue rose for Luka, and a few other colors.

You and Lupee giggled then got to work on the cards for everyone.

As you and Luppe were laughing at a funny past valentines day story, you both heard a scream from outside,
You ran to your balcony with Luppe.

There was a winged figure flying above the buildings with black rose petals slowly floating around her, she had one black wing and one white, she wore a necklace with a rose pendant and a black suit. "I AM QUEEN THORN, AND I WILL MAKE ALL OF PARIS FEEL MY HEARTBREAK"!!!
She then started shooting the black rose petals at civilians who would then fall to their knees crying.

You were about to transform but looked at Luppe "What if I can't do this Luppe"?

Luppe looked at you, "Y/n you can do this, you are strong and brave, I know you can do this", You nodded.

"LUPPE, PAWS OUT"!

Both of your hands were at your sides, then you bought them out in a T-pose as your arms were covered in the suits magic grey material, then you brought them down framing the curves of your body with the grey material following behind, you put your hands on top of your head then brought them over your eyes as ears and then a mask appear, you brought one hand behind you and swept outwards creating two tails, then you finished off with your whip appearing at your side.

You grabbed your whip and swung from the buildings towards Queen Thorn, Ladybug and Chat Noir were on top of a building that was in front of her, you landed behind them but you tumbled afterwards because you lost your balance.

"Are you alright"? A male voice asked. Chat Noir.

"Ya sorry, Im still not used to this". You replied.

"Who are you"? Asked Ladybug.

You just realized, you never thought of a superhero name for yourself. "Um, I-I haven't thought of one". You told her.

"Oh no sweat" said Chat Noir, "I got a perfect nickname for you untill you think of something".

You looked at him curious of what he thought of for a nickname, he pointed at you and smiled "Wolfy", he said.

You smiled and giggled "I guess that will do", you replied.

"Whats your power"? Asked Ladybug.

"The ability to track down my apponent".

The two heros looked at eachother and nodded. You looked at Ladybug "I think the akuma is in the necklace she is wearing", you told her.

Ladybug smiled a little, "just what I was thinking", she replied.

All three of you ran after Queen Thorn, but when you tried to fight her she would shoot bundles of rose pedals your way with so much force that it could knock you back into a building.

Ladybug called for her lucky charm but when you guys looked back, Queen Thorn was nowhere to be seen.

You guys looked all over the city but couldn't find her, so you called for your power to help track her down.

"HUNTER"!! You yelled.

A thick ball of grey smoke formed in your hand, you tossed it in the air and it circled around you as it fell, taking the shape of a large wolf when it landed next to you.

The two heroes looked at you with their mouths hanging open.

"THATS SO COOL"!! Chat Noir shouted.

"Thanks". You told him, you picked up a rose petal from the ground then turned to the wolf and held it out for him to get a sent from.

He sniffed it once then took off running towards the Eiffel tower, you, Ladybug and Chat Noir followed him untill he stopped in front of the tower.

He was looking up at the top where Queen Thorn was shooting rose petals at civilians.

"Hey rosebush, don't you know its rude to throw things at people"! Chat Noir said to her.

"Thats Queen Thorn to you, kitty"!

She threw black petals at Chat Noir but he blocked them with his stick.

Ladybug was holding her lucky charm that was a red bucket with black pokadots, she was looking around. "CHAT NOIR, GIVE ME YOUR BELT AND WOLFY, HAND ME YOUR WHIP".

You both did as you were told and she tied them together. "You two distract her and tie her up with this", she said handing them back

You both got to work and managed to tie her up, then Ladybug put the bucket on her head, you ran to her and grabbed the necklace throwing it to the ground and breaking it.

Ladybug used her yo yo to purify the akuma and then threw the bucket in the air returning everything back to normal.

"Pound it" Ladybug and Chat Noir said in unison and held out their arms for a fist bump between the three of you, "pound it" you said and fist bumped them.

Chat Noir went to untie the girl who had been akumatized, "hey wolfy, nice job" he said tossing you your whip,
You smiled at him and thanked him.

"WOOOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, A NEW SUPER HERO, AND WHATS YOUR NAME"?

You turned to face the voice and saw Alya recording with her phone.
"I-I'm umm", you stuttered then turned to face Ladybug and Chat Noir sighlently asking them if they want you to become their partener.

They nodded and Ladybug gestured towards the camera, you took a deep breath and faced the camera again and spoke with confidence,
"I am Louve Grey".

Chat Noir came to stand beside you and put his arm around your shoulders, "I'm still gonna call you Wolfy" he said.

You giggled at his comment then stopped when you heard your necklace beeping.
"Oh, guess I got to go, catch you guys later" and with that you swung off to your home.