[2] What The Future Holds

You woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room, The walls were a warm dark grey, a sliding glass door was partially open and a slight breeze was blowing through.

You sat up confused, "where am I"? You thought, you glanced around and then recognized the room you were in.
Your grandfather sent you a picture of this room asking you if you liked it.
"Oh, I'm at Papa's".

You stood up and started to walk to the door, you stumbled a little bit but regained your balance.

The events from the day before came flooding back to you.

You left your room and walked down the steps to the café level of the building. "Papa?, are you here"?
"Yes, I'm here sweetheart, are you feeling alright"?
"Yes" you answered while nodding your head." Do you need help with anything"?

I'm getting ready to open, could you work the register? Its 7:00 right now so you can work untill 8:00".

"Alright, sounds good" you said with a smile as you grabbed the Café uniform and went upstairs to change.

You were taking orders from customers when a group of four kids came in. Two were boys and the other two were girls, one boy was a tanned blond with bright green eyes, he wore a black shirt with a white coat over it.

The other boy had darker skin and wore a hat, he had brown hair with brown eyes, he wore a red hat and had headphones hanging around his neck.

One girl had fair skin, bluebell colored eyes and what looked like deep blue hair, she wore a white flower printed shirt with a black over coat over it.

The last girl had darker skin and wore glasses, she had brown hair with faded red tips and had brown eyes, she wore a red plaid shirt and blue pants.

"Hey guys I'm paying, my treat", said the blond.

"No you don't have to, you've done enough", said the bluenette said.

"I want lemonade", the headphones boy interupted.

The group of friends walked up to the register. "We would like four lemonades and our usua- hey I've never seen you around here, are you new"? The brunette girl spoke but interrupted herself.

"Yes I am, I just moved here",you answered.

"Cool, I'm Alya this is marinette", she pointed at the bluenette next to her, "this is Adrien", she pointed at the blond, "and this is Nino" she said as the pointed at the boy with headphones.

"Hi, I'm Y/n, its nice to meet you all".

"Nice to meet you too", Adrien replied.

"Sup bro", said Nino

"Hi, when did you move here"? Asked Marinette.

"Yesterday".

"Wait did you fly here"? Asked Alya.

"Yes", you said a bit confused.

"OMG, YOUR THE GIRL THAT CHAT NOIR PERSONALY BROUGHT HOME".

Adrien stiffened but immediately relaxed.

"HEY Y/N, SWEATHEART!" your grandfather yelled from the back of the Café, "THE LINE IS GROWING YOU CAN SOCIALIZE LATER"!

"YES PAPA"! You yelled back." Sorry I gotta get back to work".

"Its alright girl, maybe we can hangout sometime".

"Ya I'd like that".

You finished their order and got back to work and took orders from other customers, after a while the group of four came up to the cash register again.