[4] we could be Heros <1>

Yesterday the Doctor sent you home to get some rest. You thought everyone was over reacting, you felt fine considering that you were literaly hit by a car.

You were taking a break from working the cash register again, you had a bandage wrapped around your hand up to your shoulder to cover the road burn.

Three of your friends walked into the Café Alya, Nino and Adrien, when they saw you they made a beeline for you, tackling you in a tight group hug.

You let out a small pained squeak when you felt pain from your side.
"SORRY!" They all said in unison.

"Its alright, you didn't know". "Hey wheres Mari?" You asked.

"She has to help her dad back at the bakery, something about taste testing new recipes". Nino answered.

"How are you feeling"? Adrien asked a bit worried.

"I'm just having a run of bad luck thats all".

"You are dudette, first you were almost in a plane crash and Chat Noir took you home, and then you were hit by a car and could have died". Nino said," Oh and here's your schedule for your classes".

As you were nodding in agreement Luka walked through the Café door. You looked up to see him, "Luka, over here" you called as you waved.
He looked around and his eyes landed on you, when he saw you his eyes lit up.

As he was walking over, you took in his fitures, his blue eyes were dangerously hypnotic, his unzipped jacket would flow around him when he walked, showing the outline of his sexy body shape through his shirt, you could see the outline of all his muscles as well.

He was wearing the black surgical mask to hide his face again, when he was walking towards you he saw your bandaged arm.

"What happened?" He asked when he reached the table, his voice laced with protectiveness, worry and a hint of possesiveness.

You were so distracted by his looks that you didn't hear him speak, luckily Alya noticed, EVERYTHING even the tone of Lukas voice, she slightly elbowed you.

You blushed, "w-well you see I-uh.....".
You couldn't finish without studdering.

"She got hit by a car while saving an elderly man". Alya practicaly boasted with a smirk on her face, Alya was building a ship in her mind, a ship with yours and Luka's names on it.

Luka's eyes widened upon hearing this, Luka then sat down in a chair and stared at you in awe, his hand was covering the part of the mask where his mouth would be, he then mumbled something under his breath.

"I'm sorry what was that?" You asked.

"Ah-uh n-nothing, um, so w-what exactly happened to where you couldn't save yourself from being hit"? Luka changed the subject.

You explained to Luka how you pushed the man out of the way of the oncoming car, and how you were happy that he was alright.

"She even asked the doctor if the driver of the car was okay", Alya said after you finished. "She was so worried about everyone else's well being that it looked like she forgot she was in a hospital bed".

Luka looked at you again, this time you met his eyes, there was something in his eyes that you couldn't read.

His phone rang, inturupting the moment.

"Crap, I have to go" he said as he got up to leave after looking at his phone. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay"?

"Y-ya" you replied, "I'll see you tomorrow".

He smiled and walked to the exit, he paused for a second then turned his body around to face you, "please be safe Y/n". And with that, he left.

Alya got up with a triumphant and mischievous smirk on her face. "Well Y/n, what do you think of Luka? Do you think he's is boyfriend material"?