[9] Its Alright

It had been a week since you broke up with James, you were sitting on your balcony, crying while listening to sad break up songs and eating icecream.

You loved James, you had been with him for three years untill that night.

You sat on the porch chair quietly sobbing to yourself, Luppe on your lap giving you some support.

"Whats wrong Y/n"?

You yelped in suprise and stood up hiding Luppe behind you, you had been so wrapped up in your depressing thoughts that you didn't notice your grandfather standing behind you.

"I-I broke up with James, he had been cheating on me with Anna, and now I don't really know what to do", you told him, your grandfather came up to you and hugged you to comfort you.

You hugged him back also giving Luppe time to hide. "that boy was never worthy of your love sweetheart, how about you go to the park, it might help clear your head".

You smiled as a stray tear rolled down your cheek, "thanks Papa, you always know how to make me feel better"

Your grandfather kissed your forehead then walked out of your room.

"Come on Luppe..", you told him "..we're going to the park, then we might go to the store to get some things".

"Can we get croissants"?

"Of course, now come on" you said slightly smiling.

You grabbed your oversized navy blue hoodie, slipping it on then putting up the hood, Luppe hid in the hood, it was his favorite spot to hide ever since you got it.
Luka gave you this hoodie the day after your breakup, you have been wearing it almost everyday now.

You grabbed your phone and earbuds then headed out to go to the store.

You had one earbud in while you sang along to your favorite song on repeat while you walked to the park.

"Hey Luppe"? You said to get his attention.

"Ya Y/n"?

"Why does hawkmoth want Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous"?

"I don't know Y/n, but we can't let him have them or there could be catastrophic consequences".

"What would happen if he got a hold of their miraculous"?

"The miraculous of the ladybug is given the power of creation, while the miraculous of the black cat is given the power of destruction. Whoever holds both of these miraculous will be granted absolute power. I don't know what hawkmoth wants with them though".

You nodded in understanding.

"Jeez, when its put like that it makes it sound like I'm not needed during akuma attacks".

"Don't say that Y/n, you are important, otherwise the guardian wouldn't have chosen you as my new master".

You cringed at the word 'master', it didn't sound right to you, it made Luppe sound like a slave that has to do everything he's told.

"Can you call me something else other than your master"? You asked him, "I hate the sound of it".

"Sure, how about 'holder' "?

You smiled and nodded.
"Yea, that sounds much better".

You arrived at the park and sat down on a bench in the shade.

You leaned your head back looking up at the cloudless sky, closing your eyes and breathing in the fresh air with Luppe curled up on your shoulder.

You stayed that way for a few minutes untill you felt like walking around the city.

You had walked the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Arc De Triomphe.

Now you were standing on the Pont Des Arts looking down at the water.

Your phone buzzed signaling you of a notification.

Opening your phone you clicked on the notification tab, you were brought to a live news video.
You would have clicked off of it but you noticed Luka was the guest on the show.
You gasped when you recognized him on the screen.

'Don't be bemused its just the news.
I'm Nadia Chamak here with the new rising artist and singer, Luka Couffain.
So Mr. Couffain how long have you been wrighting songs and what people in your life have inspired you?'

'I would have to say my mother, younger sister, and my friends are the people who inspired me the most.' Luka replied.

'what was your inspiration for your release album Mr. Couffain?'

Luka visibly blushed at this and started studdering like crazy.

'W-we-well I-I um...' Luka scoffed at his own nervous stuttering. ' L-lets just s-say that they are someone I-I care about deeply.'

Luka blushed more and grabbed a waterbottle from the table infront of him, he took a drink as Nadia asked the next question.

'Are you single? I'm sure your fans would love to know.'

Luka choked on the water he was drinking when he heard that, an assistant came into veiw and handed him some napkins.

He was coughing into his arm when he grabbed the napkins. By the time everything was taken care of he was a studdering and a red blushing mess, while you were giggling at how cute all of it was.

'S-sorry t-that was an-an unexpected q-question, and y-yes I am s-single, b-but I already like s-someone.'

Your heart slightly dropped at the sound of that.

'Really? who's the lucky person?'

'U-um I-I don't think t-thats an appropriate q-question.'

'Of course, forgive me, then what would be the inspiration for your next album?'

'I am unsure right now---

Your phone died.

You sighed and smiled. Luka was no longer a trainee, he was an idol, and you were proud of him. You stood there enjoying the moment for a few minutes before you turned to leave.

You started walking down the path when you spoted an ice cream cart, it was André's ice cream. You had heard about him and how he can predict traits of your significant other through his ice cream.
You walked up to his cart.

"Aah, a new heart I see, André's icecream will find love for thee,
Praline like his skin, and rasberry blue like his eyes, eat this my dear and your love will materialize".

André handed you the icecream, you smiled and thanked him, you tried to pay him but he insisted that you didn't.

You walked home while you shared your icecream with Luppe.

Luka had been walking to the Pont Des Arts after the interview ended.
He was walking from the opposite side of the bridge towards André's ice cream.

"Oh, another new heart I see, this one might be a bit tricky for me.
French vanilla for her pure heart, strawberry for her passion, and chocolate for the sweet melody she plays, eat my son and love will find you in 5 days.