[8] Valentines Day

You were walking to school with the bundle of colored roses with letters attached.

As soon as you walked into the classroom you noticed a lot of the kids were going around giving their valentines to their friends, crushes, ect..., but no one had different colored roses except you. Your grandfather had to special order them from America.

Everyone in the class stopped what they were doing and gawked at the roses you carried, they watched you walk up to your friends and handed each of them their coloured rose.

You had two roses left, one was yellow and the other was a dark teal, everyone still watched you as you walked up to Chloe and Sabrina, you places the roses infront of them and smiled.

You then walked back to your friends leaving Chloe and Sabrina surprised, Chloe and Sabrina never got a valentines gift from someone they were mean to, unless they were forced to, but you gave them roses out of choice.

"Why did you give Chloe a valentines gift? Their mean to literally everyone", asked Alya.

"She was mean to you on your first day of school Y/n", Marinette said agreeing with Alya.

You smiled, "just because their mean to us doesn't mean we should be mean back", You said.

Even though they were mean to you on your first day, you were still a kind person at heart, and you knew there was a kind person in everyone, even Chloe.

Your friends smiled and hugged you, you looked back at Chloe, she was holding the rose twirling it between her fingers, you noticed her slightly smile then gently put the rose next to her on the desk.

Class ended soon and lunch was next.
Because it was valentines day everyone's third and fourth were canceled for a shorter school day.

You were sitting with everyone telling them where you got the roses.
"WOW YOU GOT THEM FROM AMERICA"?!? Marinette exclaimed.

"yup, they take the white roses and put them in coloured water and when the flower soaks up the water, the colors will transfer to the petals in a couple of hours".

"That's so cool, what are the people in America like"? Asked Adrien.

"Well we can be very loud, sometimes rude and disrespectful, but we can also be supportive and compassionate".

"Wow that sounds cool" said Nino.

You thought about your friends in America, you thought about James. He hasn't called you toda--.

"Hey Y/n, you have a boyfriend right? Why hasn't he called you? Its valentines day". Alya said interrupting your thoughts.

"I don't know, maybe he's busy", you answered, you then thought of everyone, and their smiling faces.

"Hey how about we go out to eat after school ends"? You asked everyone.

You wanted to get your mind off James for the day.

They all agreed and said they would meet an hour after school.
" hey Y/n, you can invite Luka to join us as well".
You nodded your head and started to text him completely oblivious to Alya's plan.

An hour after school ended everyone was waiting for you infront of the restaraunt.

You had decided to drop off the blue rose at Luka's house in your alter ego while he wasn't there.

"Where is she"? Marinette asked Alya.

"Don't worry she will be here in a couple of minutes you guys go ahead and get some seats".