explanation A/n

There will be some explanation on some characters and what your house looks like. Also important: there is a 9 hour time diference between America (Pacific time) and Paris.

Luppe(Loopay) is the grey wolf kwamii, he has 2 tails and heterochromia. (One blue eye, and one yellow.) He loves to eat croissants.
Lupee's backstory: Luppe the Wolf miraculous grants its holder the ability to track down its opponent, Luppe was originally thought to be lost after the death of Cleopatra, the previous owner whos identity is still unknown, had disappeared without a trace. It wasn't until many years later that the current miraculous guardian found the wolf miraculous being sold in a pawn shop in America, he took the miraculous to Paris to keep it under his protection. Master Fu/Dr. Chan is unable to wake Luppe from his death like sleep. Luppe's miraculous' weapon is a extending whip. The end of the handle opens like Chat Noirs stick when he is calling Ladybug.

Your grandfather/ Mr. Lievre:
Your grandfather has lived in Paris his whole life, and you moved in with him to help him around the house and to assist him with his needs.
He owns the Teacup Cafe, and he also works there.

Y/N:
You are from New York in this story.
You work in the Teacup Cafe, where you work alongside your grandfather as a waitress/cashier.

Your home/café:
Its just like Marinette's home but a bit bigger and your room is very similar to Marinette's but its not an attic and your balcony has a bit more room.

_____________your suit_____

__________your miraculous_____

______