hshsh

You were in the middle of shooting the last scene for the day when an explosion broke through one of the walls in the studio.

You fell back on the hard floor. Your ears were ringing and your vision was slightly blurred, but those senses rushed back to you as quickly as they left.

You sat up as quickly as you could and surveyed the damage. Almost the entire wall was gone, what was left of it strewn into the building and onto the street.

You locked eyes with the akumatized victim that caused the damage before they ran away. You were about to run after them but a groan from behind you stopped you in your pursuit. You whipped around to see multiple people injured.

You forgot about the akuma and ran to the nearest person, a cast member.

"Are you alright"? You asked as you helped them to their feet.

They nodded and you moved onto helping everyone else. Within the next few minutes another cast member had called emergency services and everyone was being checked over by nurses or being questioned by police.

You were sitting on the curb across the street from the ruined building when Luka sat next to you.

"Are you doing okay"? He asked before putting his arm around your shoulders.

You nodded before leaning into him. "It could have been worse" you told him. A few cast members were not so fortunate to walk away with only a few scratches.

Ladybug and chat noir had already figured out who the victim is before the police arrived, it was a young woman who sadly didn't make it to the cast in the film.

"Welp, it looked like we won't be filming for a while" Luka said at he looked at the building you were just in.

You stared at the building from across the street. The emergency personnel had evacuated everyone to the opposite side of the road to keep you safe and to make room for the fire truck.

You knew that the akuma hadn't been caught yet, the building hadn't been fixed. You offered to help to ladybug and Chat for if they needed it but told them that you wanted to stay with the victims to make sure they were cared for. They agreed with your decision.

You looked at the sky, "I hope they catch that akuma". you thought before hugging Luka.

"What do you want to do in the meantime"? You asked him.

Luka smiled as he looked at you. "I have a couple ideas", he replied.

A/N

I am so sorry about the very short chapter and I am so sorry for taking so long to update. I believe you all deserve an explanation as to why, at the moment I am 20 years old going on 21 in a couple of months. I had started this book a little before I turned 18 and when I turned 19 I had realized that I was getting older and writing about a character who I now consider to be a child and underage compared to me. It feels very awkward I do hope you understand that the progression of this book is now going to slow down severely because it feels awkward to me, but I will be finishing this book.