1

time an ongoing and continuous sequence of events that occur in succession, from the past through the present to the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even I am not the one you choose. Even if our paths are parallel and we'll never be able to meet, I will walk along with you for the rest of my life. "

You whisper as you scan the next blank page of the book.

Looking outside of your window you see that the sun is about to set, you smile not knowing what the reason is.

You put down the book that you bought last year on your bed table, you stand and start stretching your body.

"Oh gosh, that's good!"

You let out while both of your hands are in the air, you fetch your phone, and decided to go to the bathroom.

Scrolling through the endless memes on your Facebook timeline made you bored, so you go to google and search about the book you just finished reading. 

When something cuts your attention.

"indieon sogdam-i issseubnida. 'ttaeloneun jalmosdoen gichaga olbaleun yeog-eulo"

("There's an Indian proverb that goes, 'Sometimes, the wrong train takes you to the right station")

"Well, I agree."

You said to yourself before you start your evening routine.

...

"Aish, I don't have any food left in my refrigerator?"

You faked cry while you close the door of your refrigerator.

"I swear living alone has so many downsides."

Walking towards your bedroom, you get your wallet and phone, you change into your sweater and sweatpants.

"Let's go visit mother."

You utter as you plug your earphones on both of your ears and exited your apartment.

Jogging on the stairs to reach the bottom, as you reach it you exited your apartment building and you walk directly to the subways.

Humming on the music of your choice while nodding your head a little, you tap your card on the machine so you can enter.

Going inside the train the cold breeze inside hugs your body making you shiver.

"Wow."

You gasped, but shrug it off, you walk until you reach an uncrowded part of the train making you relieved because a thought of people makes you irritated.

As the announcer of the train notifies the train stop, people start to exit one by one.

You lean your head on the window while looking in the outside.

The beautiful landscape of Daegu in night time never failed to mesmerize you.

The light from the train starts to blink making you a little worried, so you look at your surroundings, but you never see anyone.

You stand up and take a three-step near the sliding door of the train, and suddenly the light becomes normal again.

"Crazy."

The train stops, but as soon as you walk out of it the crazy amount of sunlight blinded you.

Screaming as you feel that you are falling from hell to heaven because of the amount of light that is currently blinding you.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

When you feel that your back collapses on the ground you shoot your both eyes wide open, only to see an unfamiliar room in front of you.

Mind rumbling you look around, only to see someone kneeling in front of you, causing you to fall back on the soft mattress, you swiftly pick the pillow and throw it to that someone.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

You yelled while that someone picks up herself on the ground because of how hard the pillow make contact with her face.

"I know you were very drunk last night, but your Majesty how can you forget my gorgeous face?"

She explained while pouting, she is wearing that traditional Korean suit...

'If I can recall in my Korean class, she is wearing a dark blue Durugami a traditional coat, but hers have a silver design from the corner also a dark blue Baji as pants, she is also carrying a hat called Gat.'

"Are you perhaps done on examining me?"

Her words made you get back at your consequences, you cleared your throat as you look away, but something caught your eyes, it is an ancient Korean painting, you roam your eyes on the whole room only to find out where you are.

"The ROYALTY CHAMBER?!"

Like the scene in the Korean drama, you have watched you can't miss out on the interior of every room.

"You are the ROYALTY."

You heard her say as you look at her you see her palm on her face while shaking her head.

You rush outside of your room and you can't believe it the hallways, the maids that in line are all bowing their heads for you.

"Y/n- Your Majesty your clothes are too revealing!"

 You heard her yell your name, but you hold tightly on the two doors and you push it with all your strength to open.

Revealing the huge land in front of you, maids are walking everywhere, but as soon as they see you, they bowed their heads and quickly walk their way out.

Shock.

Is the only expression you know.

"How the hell did I end up here."

.

.

.

This probably the complicated story y'all ever read.