4

palace  a grand residence, especially a royal residence, or the home of a head of state or some other high-ranking dignitary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now 12 in the afternoon and you are currently in the library to pick up some books you want to read, walking through the sea of books to find something worth your time.

You are now holding a three-books and ready to exit the said room when you hear someone struggling.

Finding where the sound came from leads you to the very back of the room, but you didn't find anything.

"I think it's only in my head."

You said to yourself and decided this time to walk out of the room, you are about to leave when someone appears in front of you.

There she is.

Chaeyoung.

You can feel your heartbeat stop as the smell of her mint breath intoxicated your nostrils, you are that close to her, your nose brushes into hers.

Making the two of you step back and walk away from each other, but every time the two of you are ready to go, you two are always blocking each other's path.

Left, Right

Left, Right

Left, Right.

With your frustration you hold both of her shoulders and pin her on one of the bookshelves, you heard her gasp making the book that she's holding fall to the ground.

You bend down to pick up your book and hers that on the ground, you hesitate if you will give back the book she's holding, swallowing the lump on your throat, you stand again and shove in her arms all her book and quickly exited the library.

As you step outside and close the door, you lean on the door and put your palm where your beating heart is.

It is pounding and wanting to get out of your chest, you hug your book tightly and take all the breath you can.

'Why are you so crazy about her?!'

You fix your red and white hanbok and leave the place completely as if nothing happened.

...

Sitting cross-legged on the floor with a table in front of you, in the table, there are papers, different kinds of brush, and ink.

You choose the thin brush and pinch it on the ink, you hold your right sleeve and start to stroke the brush on the paper.

"당신의 아름다움은 나를 매료시키기 위해 멈추지 않습니다. 그것은 그들이 태양이 떠오르는 것을 볼 때 정원에있는 꽃들과 같습니다."

(Your beauty never stops to mesmerize me, it's like those flowers in the garden when they see the sun rising.)

As you write the words in the paper you can only think of a certain person and that is Her.

You draw a single rose on the bottom of the paper and change your brush with the thick one to color the flower in a red tone.

"Busy in your things huh?"

You heard your sister's voice making you stop from what you are doing.

You smile at her as you stand up and hug her for a while.

"I miss you too."

While you hug her you see Chaeyoung has her head lowered down making your smile grow a little bit.

"Why don't you accompany me Jenjen?"

You point her to the empty seat beside you which she gladly accepts, you signal your maids to bring another table for your sister so she can also paint.

"How are you?"

You asked her while you set aside the paper you have used earlier and replaced it with a new paper.

"I am doing fine and I receive a lot of jewelry that I love, but I don't know where it came from."

She tilted her head as she looks at you curiously.

"What? t-that is not from me."

You quickly defended yourself because firstly it is not from you, but you give Lisa a tiny bit of idea of what she wanted so...

"Oh, come on! Y/nn you are the only people I share my wants about."

She utters your nickname making you shy as she holds both of your shoulders and shakes your whole body.

"I swear it is not from me."

You tap both of her hands signaling her to let you go, but instead, she tackles you with a tickle.

"No! no!"

Your laugh echoed in the whole cottage that is located near the pond that has a lot of trees.

You can see in the faces of the maids that they are hiding their smiles.

"Jenjen, stop!"

Your thigh made contact on the table, making the table fall and all the things fall onto the ground.

Hissing from the pain, your maid who's name is Joo-Hyun approach you and press your thigh, more like massaging it. 

"T-thanks"

You let her do her thing and you glare at your younger sister, she put her tongue out while making a peace sign.

Picking up the brush that has ink on it, you throw it at her making her shinny hanbok getting ruined, you pat Joo-Hyun's shoulder and offer her a smile as you get ready to run outside the cottage.

One of the most hated things you know about your sister is that she hates ink or any dirt in her fashionable hanbok.

"KIM Y/N!!"

Her voice rang throughout the palace making you run for your life.

.

.

.

.

I hope y'all doing fine and Fun fact: that Korean poem is made up by me, also it is really in English form so yeah... have fun with your choices!