14

warmth the sensation of moderate heat. the liveliness of feelings, emotions, or sympathies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, you feel a warm sensation in your stomach, you open your eyes slowly and look at someone who is beside you.

As you look at her the moments you share last night are one of a kind.

Admiring her sleeping state, you can't help but smile sweetly, you stroke her piece of hair back behind her ear.

You feel her shiver a little, and in a second you see her morning eyes flutter meeting yours.

"Good morning, Your Highness."

Her husky morning voice being such butterflies in your tummies, you fee her tighten her hug in your waist and buried her face in your neck.

"Good morning, Court Lady."

You greeted her as you bring her body closer to yours, you inhale the scent of her hair and kiss her head.

This moment. This exact warm feeling that you longed to have in your present happen in this past that made you think.

If ever you want to choose between the present or the past you won't hesitate to choose this one.

The train in your thoughts cut out when you feel a pair of lips linger into your own.

She pecks your lips, twice, thrice that made you chuckle.

"I never knew that you can be this needy."

You look at her while saying those words, her cheek started to blush which made you giggle as she brings her face into your neck.

You bring your hand in her chin and lifts her face, the shyness in her expression is so visible that made you chuckle.

Leaning in, you give her lips a one peck that made her pout, you kiss her again and again and again.

But before you can stop the act, her hand holds your nape and collide her lips into yours and give you a deep yet passionate kiss.

Smiling as you reciprocate the kiss when someone barges into your chamber, both of you gasp and you quickly hold her close as you lift the blanket so that she won't be visible to anyone.

"Your Highness."

You heard your best friend's voice, you glance your head over your shoulder giving her a sign to continue her errand.

"I miss you."

You turn to her but not completely and give her a "What the fuck" look and suddenly her laugh emerges throughout the chamber.

"As I was saying, last night the Jewelry Chamber caught by fire and..."

"And what am I suppose to do with it?"

You ask her with a tint of confusion and frustration in your voice and the fact that Chaeyoungs breath is hitting your neck made you even more frustrated.

"And the Princess is in havoc."

"Then tame her."

You cut her sentence and look at Chaeyoung who has a smirk on her face, you give her a questioning look but she just sinks her face in your neck again.

"I try, but look she slaps me hard."

When Lisa said those words, Chaeyoung kisses your neck and bit it.

"For fuck sakes!"

You let out and you can see Lisa flinches in her state and hold her cheek where Jennie slaps her oh so badly.

"I- I mean, you go and I'll b-be there."

Chaeyoung keeps on teasing your neck with her little act, you see Lisa bowed her head and leaves your room completely, and when you heard the door closes.

You quickly dash out of the bed and stumble on the table that made you sit on top of it and look at Chaeyoung with an unbelievable expression.

She sits up and grins at you, but her expression changes into an innocent one.

You let out a huff and shake your head rapidly.

'she has a nerve.'

...

Bitting your lip as you walk and stop to glance at her who's behind you, you see her head lowered that made you shake your head a little and continue into your path.

At a distance, you can clearly hear Jenjen's loud crying.

"Who ever burnt this place, I swear"

You lift your hanbok a little and jog towards your sister.

While jogging you catch a glimpse of how hard she slaps Lisa again on the other part of her face this made you snort and bit your inner cheek to stop yourself from laughing.

Jenjen sees you and you see her run towards you, she tackles you, but you have a lot of strength to catch her up.

She said everything that's on her mind and punch your chest lightly.

You look at Lisa ad give her a signal to start a research about this, she nods at you and spread your words in the other guards.

'M-my precious jewelry."

You heard her whisper, her little huffing made you giggle, but soon stop when she glares at you deadly.

You put her head on your chest again and pat her back.

"We can buy every jewelry we can see."

You reassure her as you run your fingers on her hair and kiss her head.

"C-can?"

A hint of sarcasm is visible in her voice so you change your word.

"I-I mean WILL."

You find yourself stammering and in return, you see a joyful Jennie again, she clasps her both palms together and made a little twirl letting her dark blue and punk handbook sway in the air.

Midst of joyfulness she pouts at you, you tilt your head in confusion.

"What?"

You let out and she just giggles and kiss your cheek, she goes behind you and you see her hook up her arms on Chaeyoung's.

"Don't worry, I'm just gonna borrow her... for the rest of the day"

Before you can utter a word the Princess and Chaeyoung are already walking out of your sight.

"for the rest of the day."

You whispered and sigh then you remember her soft lips on your neck.

Blinking rapidly you put your palm where she leaves a sensation that drives you crazy.

Sighing and laughing at yourself, you see the maids look at each other with a confused expression.

"How dare she."

You stomp your feet on the ground as you shake your head at the same time mess your hair irritatedly and walk faster where the general is.

.

.

.

.

 Thank goodness the exam is done. I almost die...