13

love a willingness to prioritize another's well-being or happiness above your own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But I won't stop caring for you."

You utter as you decided to get out of the tub and fetch the thin robe in the chair, you wear the robe and get a towel to dry your hair.

Walking in the silent hallway, the cold midnight air starts to hit your wet skin, while walking you see a petite woman from afar.

Narrowing your eyes only to find out it was her.

"I told her to get rest aren't I?"

You decided to walk pursue her path silently, making sure your presence is not visible to her.

As you get near you see someone approaching her.

You froze in your state, but at the same time, your blood boils when you realize who's approaching her.

Walking at a fast pace you caught Chaeyoung looks at you, you can see the shock in her expression, but that doesn't matter at this state.

"Y-your Highness."

She whispered as you see her look at your serious facial expression, but you see her gaze on the other side where Chanyeol is.

As you reach for her right wrist, Chanyeol took the other one making Chaeyoung hiss in the sudden contact.

You can't help but tighten your jaw and grit your teeth at the same time as pierced your eyes to the other competitor.

Both of you share a toxic gaze that made you reach your inner hell.

"If you don't mind Your Highness, we have a date to conduct."

He informs you and pulls Chaeyoung closer to his body.

The girl gasps at the sudden movement he made, you look at her with a questioning look, but the look she gave you screams help.

Smirking, you walk towards him to the point your faces are inches away from each other, you are a little taller than him when you sense that his grip on Chaeyuoung's wrist loosens you take this opportunity to pull her away from him and put her behind you.

With the same expression you take a small step back, you can tell that his eyes are burning and if looks can kill you are already ashes falling on the ground.

"Go back where you came from."

You give him a warning and all he can do is gaze at someone who's behind you, you feel Chaeyoung hugs your arm.

"Before I cut you out."

Finishing your sentence he willingly turns back and took a last glance again before he walks and jogs to goodness know where.

Sighing deeply, you look at her with a concern flustered in her face, she gasps when she realizes what you are wearing.

"Come on."

You hold her arm firmly and drag her to your chamber.

...

Pushing your huge door because there is no one are there to make it for you, you make sure she is inside before you close the door again.

 "Make yourself comfortable."

You speak as you unbutton your robe, you find her eyes looking into you down to your unbutton robe.

Smirking, you walk towards your closet and hide in the door-like wall and change your clothes into a warm one.

When you peek, you see her playing with her fingers, you walk out and made your way towards her.

"You okay?"

You consult her that earns her attention, as you sit beside her, she nods to answer your question.

"Why aren't you in your room?"

The follow-up question you ask made her bit her lower lip and fidgets her finger even more.

As you wait for her answer you lean your both arms at your back and sway both of your legs.

"I- I was... afraid."

You are about to ask her but she decided to continue her sentence.

"I am afraid that tomorrow I won't be able to see get close to you like before."

She confesses and this time she looks at you with such fear and adornment in her pool of eyes.

"What made you think of that way?" 

You ask and sit up beside her.

"Your action."

She said shortly that made your breath hitched.

'did I do somethin-'

Your thoughts were cut out with a pair of lips that collided with yours.

Your eyes widen when you realize what just happen, she has her eyes close and her forehead decided to rest on yours.

You can feel her hot breathing that is hitting your chin, the ghost of her lips lingers into yours.

Before she can open her eyes, you shake your palm on her jawline and bring her face closer to your and capture her lips oh so passionately.

It is indeed mixed with feelings and emotions that only you two can describe.

When the air is needed the two of you made a little space to bring your oxygen back, the smirk in your lips and the pink tint in her cheek made it even better.

"I want to be the flow into your water."

She confesses and opens her eyes.

Her dazzling chocolate eyes focus on your orbs, you can see the galaxy in them that you aren't afraid to swim into.

"Y-you do?"

You stutter and hold her right hand.

Bringing the back of her hand into your lips to kiss her knuckles full of passion and love.

You cant wish anything more, so you just bring her closer and kiss her again.

.

.

.

.

PERDONA ME