10

Emotion is the part of a person's character that consists of their feelings, as opposed to their thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You open your eyes slowly only to feel your head aching at the same time your both thighs.

"Oh, fuck"

You cursed while you try to sit up in your royal bed.

"Oh, I'm still here?"

...

Flashback

You both close your eyes, waiting for the sword to kill you, but the one who's supposed to kill you falls on top of you.

"Oh god! EW!"

You hiss and grunts at the same time, while he falls on top of you the arrows that are currently on your thigh dig in your flesh even more.

You throw the man's body beside you and there you see the General.

Chuckling as the blood starts dripping in your lips.

"You are late."

With your last word, the darkness starts to consume you

...

"Of course you are still here, dummy."

You heard someone said and tackles you with a hug, you collapse on the bed and hiss on the contact when their legs hit your thighs.

"How many days I'm dead?"

You utter and hug your sister who is currently on top of you, you pat her back while she punches your chest lightly.

"Five"

"Oh, It's better if I didn't."

You half-jokes and you see your sister glare at you, but her expression softens when she sees you giggling.

She rests her head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat.

"I thought I'll never hear this again."

You heard her sniff, you kiss her head and rub her back.

"Don't do anything harshly, like what Dad did."

She continues her sentence as she sobs hardly on your chest, you can feel her tighten her hugs.

Remembering what Lisa said, Jennie's dad was the King before you become a Queen.

The King accepts the war of the Japanese because they don't have a choice, the war lasted for a decade and the Japanese keep on moving forward until the King sacrifices his life because he cannot attain more bloodshed because of him.

Even the people opposed him, they can't do anything about it.

The King meets the General of the Japanese communist to made a deal, but as soon as the King enters the said meeting place, the place starts to explode killing the King and all of it inside.

'All he wants to do is to bring peace for his nation.'

Sighing, you hear Jenjen soft snores making you smile a little bit, with all the force you have even your thigh is aching, you lift Jenjen and put her on your bed comfortably.

You try to reach the table so that you can stand up, but you failed, but before you meet your floor someone reaches your shoulder and hugs you.

Her familiar scent that once intoxicated you, now intoxicated you again.

You feel her sit you slowly on the floor while she sits in front of you.

As your eyes met her, the tear simply rolls out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry for always bringing you trouble."

She sobs as she put her left wrist in his mouth making her sob lighter.

"I'm sorry for..."

Hearing her sorry for you made your heartache, but you can't simply just don't do anything about it, for you she is the peak of the mountain that whatever is on the bottom of it doesn't matter as long as you keep her safe.

In a short matter of time, you cant help your emotion towards this girl, she just holds a big part in your heart that you cant simply explain about.

"For everything."

You heard her finish her sentence, her shoulder drop and all she can do is cry in a silent matter.

You crawl towards her and bring her for a tight hug, you put your head on her shoulder and she does the same, she wraps her arms around you and cries in your neck.

"It's not your fault. It just flows around like the water in the sea."

You whisper and in return, she just nods and keeps on sobbing in your arms, you run your hand on her back and soothe her.

"Can you be the flow to my water?"

You feel her lift her head, but you just bring it back where it was before.

"Don't worry, it can wait. For now, let's just stay in this position."

You reassure her and hug her oh so lovingly, you buried your face on her neck.

Her smell brings peace to your nerves and for this matter, you just want to live every day with her by your side.

.

.

.

.

shorty update like you~