25

foreplay is a set of emotionally and physically intimate acts between two or more people meant to create sexual arousal and desire for sexual activity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh..."

She let out as your tongue starts exploring her bare neck, another sound came out, out of her lips when you find her soft spot and suck it.

"Ugh~"

You heard her moan that made you smirk, you feel her tilt her head to give you more access to her neck, her fingers nails are playing with your baby hair as she pulls your nape even more.

While you kiss and bit her neck, you decided to roam your hand on her thigh, down to her inner thigh as you pinched it a little that made the girl under you hitch her breath.

When you lift your head to look at her, you find her already looking at you, she is biting her lower lip to prevent some sinful sound from coming out.

"Can I touch you?"

You ask with such desperation in your voice, the room is filled with huge hot tension, and you can't help but feel the burning sensation inside you at the same time.

As soon as you see her nod her head, you smash your lips on hers again with such passion and arousal, your palm is squeezing her inner thigh as you brush your thumb intentionally on her center.

When suddenly, you heard the guards announce someone's name that made you and Chaeyoung gasps, you quickly push yourself up and out of the mattress, on the other hand, Chaeyoung turns on her side facing the wall.

The room of your chamber starts to fly open, revealing the angry mandu in front of you, she walks loudly as she starts approaching you.

She stomps her feet on the ground, her arms are crossed on her chest while looking angry, you look at her with such confusion.

She inches her face in yours that made you lean backward, her expression is so suspicious and when you see her tilt her head to look at the back of you, her suspicious expression turns into a cheeky one.

You were about to say something when she grips on your wrist and drags you into your closet room, she then hugs you tightly.

"J-Jen."

You call her name, but she just tightens her hug, you try to run your fingers on her back as you hug her, but suddenly you heard a sword being pulled out, out of its holder and the next thing happens, you feel the tip of the sword being point in your back.

The princess slowly backs away from you, she has her tears streaming down on her cheeks, you see someone grabs her wrist forcefully, she is being dragged away which made you take a step forward.

"I am so sorry, Y/nn!"

She screams, but as soon as you can run after her, the sword starts to burry on your back slowly, and blood starts to escape your mouth.

"Long live- rest in peace, Your Highness."

The person says as they pulled your hair up and make you look at them, your eyes are blurry and one thing for sure makes sense to you, her voice is familiar and she is a girl.

As the sword fully digs in your flesh, you find yourself waking up, you catch your breath, and toss away the blanket out of your stomach to check if there is a sword shoving into your body.

Panting as you run your fingers onto your hair, you lick your lip while you decided to sit on the edge of your bed.

You roam your eyes around your room, only to find no one, causing you to sigh heavily, the pain in your body is now gone.

"I could use a cold shower."

While walking in the dark hallways, you hold a wooden lamp for you to see the floor, when you suddenly remember your dream before the nightmare happens.

"We were making out."

You whispered as you stop walking and starts mesmerizing your dream, you can't help but shudder at the thought of you and Chaeyoung making out.

You have an uncontrollable smiling written on your face as you happily walk where the pool area is.

"But what is my nightmare for?"

You enter the place and walk towards the area, you place down the lamp as you slant your head while thinking, you unribbon your nightgown and let it fall on the ground, leaving you all naked.

"Am I going to die because of betrayal?"

You whispered to yourself as you walk down the stairs, your feet are now being soaked by the milky water.

"Why would they betray me for?"

You ask yourself again as you take a step down and sit on the ground of the pool so that the water can cover your naked body.

"What did I do to them to betray me?"

Your mind is in chaos, you walk on the very back of the pool as you sit on the corner while hugging both of your knees.

The full moon shines brightly above you, the light starts to illuminate the whole room only for you to lean your head on your side and closes your eyes lightly.

"Are you one of them?"

You utter without opening your eyes, no one answered you but you can tell that someone gets in the pool as you feel the waves approaching you.

"One of who?"

Their voice brings different emotions in your system, you can tell that they sit beside you and you are correct when you feel their skin brushes your bare shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

You ask them with such coldness in your tone that made them laugh a bit, they lean their head on your shoulder that made you stoned in your place.

"Relax, Y/n. I am your only ally."

Their words made you open your eyes wide, you back away from them, which made them chuckle and flick their tongue.

"H-how?"

You gulp as you look at Seulgi in an unimaginable way, you see how she crawls towards you, you feel your back collided on the wall that made you imprison in her arms.

"Let's say..."

You feel her ride your left thigh that made you hitch your breathing, you see her lift her palm and bring it closer to your face, you feel her index finger tracing your jawline with such compassion.

"We ride the same train that day."

.

.

.

.

A/N

Uhm... yeah, sue me~