17

snow an atmospheric water vapor frozen into ice crystals and falling in light white flakes or lying on the ground as a white layer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burping as you finished the last bite of the food, Chaeyoung giggles and starts to pick up the plates.

She puts the used plates and lifts her sleeves to starts cleaning them.

"Let me do it."

You stop her doings and pull out her sleeves again, you lift yours above your shoulder and tie your hair in a bun.

She looks at you and her lips form a sweet smile, but she shakes her head only for you to laugh at her and flick her forehead.

"What was that for, Your Highness?"

You see her caress her forehead while looking at you in disbelief.

"That is for being cute."

You wink at her as you walk towards the sink and made the bones in your fingers crack.

Getting the looking tumbleweed sponge, you tilt your head in confusion because it looks strange and so far from the sponge you have back home but you just shrug your shoulder and start scrubbing the plates.

Your hanbok is fully wet, but at least you finish your doings, you smile proudly and look beside you, but Chaeyoung is nowhere to be seen.

You roam your eyes in the room but she isn't there, this made you worry so you search the whole place, but no sign.

Running outside the kitchen, there you see her standing in the middle while looking up and that where you realize the snow started to fall.

It was mesmerizing to watch, you walk towards her but you have your gaze in the sky, you bump into her that made her fall to the ground.

But before that happen, you quickly hold her wrist to prevent her from falling, when she looks at you she has the sweetest smile that always made your heart melt.

You pull her up so she can stand on her own, she giggles and made a twirl that made her uniform sways in the air.

This scene is like those you can only see in movies, everything moves in slow-motion, you can see clearly how her smiles form oh so sweetly, her orbs are twinkling like the stars in the sky and her hair are swaying like the flowers in the garden.

She has her arms extended for you to take, you gladly hold her hands and start to spin with her.

The wet hanbok you have is now starting to freeze, but your heart is burning in love, her warm fingers that are holding you made your whole body feel the warmth.

You feel that the spin is coming to its end, but you get surprised when she tackles you with a cozy hug.

You take a step back and catch her, she wraps her both arms and legs into you like a koala hugging a tree branch.

"Thank you for letting me in, Your Highness."

You heard her whispered in your ears as she buried her face on your neck.

Her words made you tear up a little causing you to hug her tightly.

"No, thank you for letting me in."

You inform her as you feel her legs loosen, you decided to bring her down, her arms are still wrapped into your neck, she leans her forehead into yours and sighs in comfort.

Her fingers are playing with your baby hair on the back of your neck as the two of you just stand there in comfortable silence.

You feel the shiver took her body that made you hug her waist and bring her body closer to yours.

"Let us go?"

You broke the comfortable silence that the two of you sharing, you feel her nod her head, wrapping your arm on her shoulder while she hugs your waist and the two of you starts walking to her shared chambers with the other maids.

While the two of you are walking while having each other's bodies glued together every time you see other people roaming around, you are pretending that you trip or hurt yourself so that people won't suspect anything.

Every time that no one is around you are giving her soft kisses on her cheek and in return, she is giggling.

 But the two of you caught something.

The both of you shared a look and hides on one of the walls and peek at the two love birds.

It is Princess Jennie and General Lisa.

 You see how Jennie touches Lisa's cheek while uttering 'sorry' but the whip general just shakes her head and holds the Princess's hands and intertwines it with hers.

The Princess tiptoes and gives Lisa's cheek a quick but lingering kiss, as the moonlight shines in their faces, you can tell that your best friend is a blushing idiot.

You and Chaeyoung are watching these scenarios and you can't help your heart from fluttering in joy.

Sighing, you decided to look at the girl beside you, her eyes are shimmering in happiness and her lips are curved in oh-so-sweet lines.

This makes you smile. They made you smile.

"Come on, let's give them some privacy."

You inform her while you poke her shoulders, she nods at you and hugs your arms.

The two of you walk towards her room, as the room is getting near the step that the both of you are taking are slower than the sloth themselves.

But time passes by, you stand in front of her while she stands in front of her door room, you nod at her so she can get inside, but you see her pouting.

You shake your head and signal her again to go inside, but she just put that sad expression that made your heartache.

Giving up, you approached her and give her lips a peck, but when you are going to pull away, she locks her arms on your nape and kisses you deeply.

But the kiss suddenly broke when the door flew open, your eyes widened as you quickly flew three steps away from them, you begin stretching your body and starts exercising.

The maid who interrupts your moment gasp when she sees you, you fake smile at her and you see her bows and blush.

You clear your throat and check the vase on the table.

"Good night."

You said and look at her, she gives you a shy smile and before she can say anything, the maid cuts her.

"Good night, Your Highness."

You change your look from her to the maid but you see Chaeyoung rolled her eyes that made you release a chuckle.

The maid is looking at you with such admiration, you blink your eyes rapidly and clear your throat again, and start heading outside.

But before you take the last step, you glance at her and give her a short smile, she nods her head and gives you a smile in return.

The maid on the other hand waves her hand that blocked Chaeyoung's face.

You can tell that she has enough so she completely drags the maid inside of their room and closed the door roughly.

Laughing a bit as you shake your head lightly as you continue your walking to reach your chamber.

"So this is how love drives us crazy."

.

.

.

.

Oh, guys! try listening to "So This is Love" from the Cinderella cartoon movie.