26

ally to unite or form a connection or between

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You push Seulgi's body on top of you as you stand in front of her.

"oh."

She gasps as she sees you naked in front of her, you quickly turn on your back as you walk where the stairs are.

"why would you tell a lie?"

You utter while you fetch your undergarments and wear them on your body tightly.

"When did I lie?"

She questioned you as you heard her walking in the water that made you scoffed.

"When you betray me with my best friend."

You inform her as you bend a little to hold the wooden lamp and lifts it, you glance on your shoulder to see a naked Seulgi approaching you.

"look, I was so drunk that day, I didn't-"

Before she can finish her word you already take a step and leave her alone, but before you leave you decided to warn her.

"and leave Chaeyoung alone."

You turn around to look at her, you see she tilts her head and soon a chuckle emerges on her lips.

"you know that I'll never stop chasing you; Your Majesty."

She said with full determination which leads you to walk away from that place and to her.

...

"Your Highness."

Lisa's voice echoes in your office room, you just nod your head as you continue to read the scroll that is in your hand.

"You said that you will guarantee-."

Lisa's voice was cut when someone entered the room, you heard how the guards try to stop her but they couldn't.

"any wish that I want because I saved you."

Seulgi continues her sister's words that made her sister gasp because of how bold her sister can be.

She bows her head and looks at you straight in the eye that made you put down the thing you've been reading.

"continue."

You said that made them both straighten up. Lisa looks at her sister with such a weird expression to the point she is thinking that it is not her sister.

'i feel bad for you, Manoban."

You sigh in yourself as you look at your best friend while you await what kind of wish your ex wanted to.

"I wish to stay in the palace."

The thought of her living in the palace made you anxious, but your dream last night hit you like the train.

Seulgi came here with you, but you just find it last day. You live like a Queen while she lives like a warrior.

'It must be hard for her.'

You utter in your mind. You look at Lisa who has such a hopeful eye that made you look at the other girl.

The determination in her eyes is alluring you. 'she said she is my only ally.'

Sighing deeply as you close your both eyes tightly. 'let's give her a chance, shall we?'

With that thought, you inform the both of them that you will let her live in the palace.